Dexter Williams now a 4 star

Advertisement
He was a 4 on Espn and 247 already I saw that too that rivals gave him the 4 now. With a good season, and good play at the all-star games especially with his freak measurables. Could end up a 5 star. Elite athlete in all aspects.

He was a 4 on Espn and 247 already I saw that too that rivals gave him the 4 now. With a good season, and good play at the all-star games especially with his freak measurables. Could end up a 5 star. Elite athlete in all aspects.

Agreed.

What always made me a bigger Cook fan than a Yearby fan was the game-changing ability. Yearby is a very good back, but Cook had the higher ceiling and was a threat to score every time he touched the ball. Williams has that similar transcendent ability. For the love of God, please hang onto him.

Gonna be tough to hang on to him but I expect him to blow way up his senior year. Everyone is going to be singing his praises. A 5th star is definitely within reach.

Seen this movie b 4, doubt he sticks. No facts just a gut feelin especially him being elite.

Advertisement
Anyone who didn't think we had a fight on our hands to keep him even before the 4th star is delusional. It's crootin y'all, other schools will still push for him even though he's on our commitment list.

Advertisement
Lol because we lost TR? Coaching staff was trying to switch him to a positition he didn't want to play, any kid with multiple offers would have left

Let's just hope Walton can successfully reclassify...because I'm not liking our chances here. Dex was all GATA before he committed.

Advertisement
Let's just hope Walton can successfully reclassify...because I'm not liking our chances here. Dex was all GATA before he committed.

If he wanted to be a gata. He would be one already. Like any recruit, you have to keep at em and imo. If Williams takes his talent elsewhere. It will have more to do with the season being folded up like a lawn chair. Than it will from a lack off staying on top of him.

Advertisement
What did I miss on DW? Since when is he assumed not to stick? Did he not have Gator offer before he committed to us?

Seen this movie b 4, doubt he sticks. No facts just a gut feelin especially him being elite.

56.gif

What did I miss on DW? Since when is he assumed not to stick? Did he not have Gator offer before he committed to us?
You didn't miss anything bro. Some folks are just prepping for "I told you so". Dudes a stud who is committed, a.k.a. "he gone".

Yea he did, but UF's staff felt very good about him before the commitment. I know he was talking to other players in that Orlando area about going to Uf with him.

IDK what happened after that, he obviously fell in love with Miami on his visit. But he's still been in constant contact with UF's staff so we'll see where it goes. That's recruiting in a nutshell.

Advertisement
Back