Dexter Williams now a 4 star

Advertisement
What did I miss on DW? Since when is he assumed not to stick? Did he not have Gator offer before he committed to us?

He also took a visit to Gainesville a couple weeks before he committed also.

When I was a senior in HS, many years ago, I was sure I would end up at UF. (I was not an athlete, just a regular student.) I visited there one weekend, and did not like it. That was many years ago, mind you. Still, did not like the place. Started looking at other colleges. It could easily happen to some kids now.

I'm sure many of the negatives about that school, its culture, the town have not improved that much. Of course, the athletes always seemed somewhat insulated from the rest of the school--I used to hear that from friends at UF--but it is possible some kids might just not like it. Or, on a visit, they might sense the mental pathology of that coach, Muschamp.

Seen this movie b 4, doubt he sticks. No facts just a gut feelin especially him being elite.

56.gif

This staff needs 2 close da bytch outta me but they cant close or coach. Ill be a correct bytch

He was a 4 on Espn and 247 already I saw that too that rivals gave him the 4 now. With a good season, and good play at the all-star games especially with his freak measurables. Could end up a 5 star. Elite athlete in all aspects.

Agreed.

What always made me a bigger Cook fan than a Yearby fan was the game-changing ability. Yearby is a very good back, but Cook had the higher ceiling and was a threat to score every time he touched the ball. Williams has that similar transcendent ability. For the love of God, please hang onto him.

There were a lot of NFL Running backs who had more game changing ability than Emmitt Smith, but that did not make than better. As you get to the next level the ability to read where the hole is and how to set up your blockers is more important that outright speed. Yearby is exceptional here as well as ankle breaking cutting ability and has the chance to be a more consistent and productive runner. It is a case of athlete vs. football player.

But back on subject, Williams is definitely a talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back