Dewan Huell to Draft

Something that nobody who is paying attention would agree with.

Now you're just spouting out cliches because you don't know what else to do.

1,520 posts in 4 months and they're nothing but trash.
You kinda just pushed yourself off the cliff with this one. You were first to say he was looking for validation, and he just retorted with the same recrimination. I know these kind of arguments are frivolous because I doubt you really went through most of his posts to know what kind of poster he is, but in terms of frivolous arguments you lost right here.

On the internet it's easy to disagree with a person on one point and assume that person sucks as a whole, but that's not the case most of the time. I don't even know how the argument started, but I know @OriginalGatorHater is a **** good poster, and I mean you're probably fine. Just not many posts yet. Let's all chill out.

Advertisement
Not that mock drafts are perfect, but has ANY mock draft been published which shows Huell getting drafted?

Honestly...

I haven't seen any mocks with Huell in them. Has anyone else? He's a good player but needs to work on a lot of stuff. He will be back next season.

You kinda just pushed yourself off the cliff with this one. You were first to say he was looking for validation, and he just retorted with the same recrimination. I know these kind of arguments are frivolous because I doubt you really went through most of his posts to know what kind of poster he is, but in terms of frivolous arguments you lost right here.

On the internet it's easy to disagree with a person on one point and assume that person sucks as a whole, but that's not the case most of the time. I don't even know how the argument started, but I know @OriginalGatorHater is a **** good poster, and I mean you're probably fine. Just not many posts yet. Let's all chill out.

Appreciate it bro. I agree we all need to chill. We are all Canes.

Good catch. Had forgotten him. Unfortunately, Tito averaged less than 2 ppg in his two years with the Bucks.

While I love Tito, he would have benefited from another year in school.

And he has admitted as much.

Advertisement
Tito averaged 14 ppg and 9 rpg in his one year at Miami. Poor FT shooter (56%) and 51% FG pct is not good for a 7'1, 245 C. Definitely needed more development.

What the **** are you talking about?

How I saying that somebody else is seeking validation the same "recrimination" as saying that he's spouting clichés?

At least make sense if you're going to chime in.

Advertisement
Dewan was constantly outmuscled by bigger guys this year.

He’s nowhere strong enough to compete in the NBA and should come back and work on strength and his game.

What the **** are you talking about?

How I saying that somebody else is seeking validation the same "recrimination" as saying that he's spouting clichés?

At least make sense if you're going to chime in.
I was referring to how you were the first to say he was looking for validation.. at least know what you posted before you try to discredit someone.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back