Devonta Smith visited FSU the last couple days

BRILLIANT....JUST F-ING BRILLIANT! As previous poster stated, hands down the best post ever, whether comes to fruition or not, Post of all time right here! LMFAO!!!!

:ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3:
When is everybody going to realize that Deejay has no Ace?

While this is the rational conclusion, I actually think it's Smith -- and I've got a nice little theory on why.

The assumption for forever was that the "Ace" was DeMatha stud running back Anthony Macfarland. Why? Because Macfarland was the safest bet. He's an elite offensive player who probably was coming to Miami as soon as hired Richt and Brown were hired. So the logical pick for most of the year was Macfarland.

However, if we consider the little observed reality that both Deejay and Smith were committed to UGA at the same time and seem to have some sort of relationship, coupled with rumors that Smith has actually been a silent to UM for a long time, the Ace being Devonta Smith doesn't seem far fetched at all.

But what does it all mean? Interestingly enough, if you slow down the HLs of Deejay's recently released MaxPreps highlight tape, you can allegedly see Smith in the background -- holding two tickets to the Miami International Boat Show. (Link below, look closely at :11 and 2:03 marks. Squint very hard. He's there.)

But what does that mean? Well the MIBS runs from February 16th-20th (Miami International Boat Show Official Site | Miami, FL) -- more than 10 days after National Signing Day. Seems like that might be important, right? But wait -- Devonta won't be enrolled then, so he likely isn't going to the MIBS. If that's the case, then whose tickets is he holding on the sidelines?

You're probably asking: But what does that mean? Here's where it gets interesting. Stay with me. When Mark Richt jumped off the high dive last summer (video linked below), rumors were in the water almost immediately that the new Head Coach of Miami had never been to a boat show. Those rumors were not entirely true however, as Richt HAD been to a boat show before -- but not since he was 18 years old. What big time WR recruit is also 18 years old? You guessed it: Devonta Smith.

But what does that mean? Nothing, right? Guess again, hombres. What is the opposite of a boat? An airplane. Let's say Devonta Smith is not a plane, but rather the one who moves the plane: well then we'd call him a pilot. And what is the best pilot of his class called? The one who is sought after by the enemy and poses the biggest threat to them?

The Ace.

But what does that mean?

Means it's Friday and I'm riding out the clock just like you.

EXHIBIT A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WbgPWomJ4E

EXHIBIT B
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb-XjgvDEik

Advertisement

While this is the rational conclusion, I actually think it's Smith -- and I've got a nice little theory on why.

The assumption for forever was that the "Ace" was DeMatha stud running back Anthony Macfarland. Why? Because Macfarland was the safest bet. He's an elite offensive player who probably was coming to Miami as soon as hired Richt and Brown were hired. So the logical pick for most of the year was Macfarland.

However, if we consider the little observed reality that both Deejay and Smith were committed to UGA at the same time and seem to have some sort of relationship, coupled with rumors that Smith has actually been a silent to UM for a long time, the Ace being Devonta Smith doesn't seem far fetched at all.

But what does it all mean? Interestingly enough, if you slow down the HLs of Deejay's recently released MaxPreps highlight tape, you can allegedly see Smith in the background -- holding two tickets to the Miami International Boat Show. (Link below, look closely at :11 and 2:03 marks. Squint very hard. He's there.)

But what does that mean? Well the MIBS runs from February 16th-20th (Miami International Boat Show Official Site | Miami, FL) -- more than 10 days after National Signing Day. Seems like that might be important, right? But wait -- Devonta won't be enrolled then, so he likely isn't going to the MIBS. If that's the case, then whose tickets is he holding on the sidelines?

You're probably asking: But what does that mean? Here's where it gets interesting. Stay with me. When Mark Richt jumped off the high dive last summer (video linked below), rumors were in the water almost immediately that the new Head Coach of Miami had never been to a boat show. Those rumors were not entirely true however, as Richt HAD been to a boat show before -- but not since he was 18 years old. What big time WR recruit is also 18 years old? You guessed it: Devonta Smith.

But what does that mean? Nothing, right? Guess again, hombres. What is the opposite of a boat? An airplane. Let's say Devonta Smith is not a plane, but rather the one who moves the plane: well then we'd call him a pilot. And what is the best pilot of his class called? The one who is sought after by the enemy and poses the biggest threat to them?

The Ace.

But what does that mean?

EXHIBIT A

EXHIBIT B

You actually had me going until you got to the part about the boat show tickets. Instant classic.

The Ace.

But what does that mean?

EXHIBIT A

EXHIBIT B

Chess not checkers.

The Ace.

But what does that mean?

EXHIBIT A

EXHIBIT B

Aint gonna lie. I check the Maxprep highlight and paused on the :11 and 2:03 marks.

Cracked me up man...haha

Advertisement

The Ace.

But what does that mean?

EXHIBIT A

EXHIBIT B

That sh*t great

The Ace.

But what does that mean?

EXHIBIT A

EXHIBIT B

So what your saying is the ace is actually ace Ventura?

Advertisement
As much as I love Indy's post (and I do love it), it makes me miss Dan's The More You Know. Bring that isht back Dan E.!!!!!

The Ace.

But what does that mean?

EXHIBIT A

EXHIBIT B

So what your saying is the ace is actually ace Ventura?

Finkle is Einhorn. Einhorn is Finkle.

The Ace.

But what does that mean?

EXHIBIT A

EXHIBIT B

But what does that mean?

Advertisement
Advertisement

The Ace.

But what does that mean?

EXHIBIT A

EXHIBIT B

This is the single greatest post I've ever read on here. This is Dimaggio hit streak-esq. An achievement that will never be topped.

This poster from bama 247 seems to know a few bama coaches... interesting..

20 minutes ago via Mobile Premium Post
Allen seems to be locked in
Mathis mom is onboard with bama but not sure if bama has took the lead for her... mathis still telling staff he coming
Weird vibe from smith, lots of questions about current wrs
Harris camp seemed to favor lsu due to thinking he wasnt a big priority for bama. Not sure how things stand now

Advertisement
Back