Devonta Smith Update?

I can understand why BAMA is very confident.

This is one that CAN be won on the official.

I think he wants MIAMI but he has a comfort level at BAMA that will be very difficult to overcome.

It is pretty clear he was going to commit to BAMA but held off because he loves Richt and Miami.

There is NO DOUBT that DeeJay Dallas' "ACE" is Devonta Smith. There is nobody else it could possibly be. They were committed to Georgia at the same time.

LSU is not really a factor. He has never had a good relationship with their coaching staff or an affinity for the school.

This will be a BAMA Miami battle to the end. BAMA is the favorite. We are gonna need to pull a DJ Williams/Kellen Winslow/Arthur Brown type suprise to get him.

It appears Richt's strategy is to lay off Smith a bit and then come 1,000 miles per hour at the end considering he has assured the staff he is committing on signing day.

DeJay Dallas is enrolled and will almost certainly host Devonta. Nkosi Perry is also taking his visit that weekend. Richt, Dugans and Brown will spend 48 hours convincing Smith he can break records with Nkosi as his QB for 3 years.

I watched Devonta's highlights again and he reminds me a ton of Stacey Coley. He is a little bit taller.

convince_me_zps8721a1da.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea, Pettito is such a great mentor that he hasn't committed to Bama yet even though he has the greatest relationship with the Bama staff

Many suspect he's a silent to bama.

I have a suspicion Saban wouldn't accept such thing. They are the juggernaut of college football and Alabama has plenty of targets to choose from if one is not ready to act on their commitment.

Yea, Pettito is such a great mentor that he hasn't committed to Bama yet even though he has the greatest relationship with the Bama staff

Many suspect he's a silent to bama.

I have a suspicion Saban wouldn't accept such thing. They are the juggernaut of college football and Alabama has plenty of targets to choose from if one is not ready to act on their commitment.
i was going to say this earlier. no such thing as a silent in sabanland.

Good God it's like as the world turns on here. Yall wanna constantly believe all these dramatics. I've told yall I only speak about what I directly know. If it's a opinion I say as much... I only explained to a few people but the only reason devonta never went public (besides possibly the usual teenagers indicision) was because we were recruiting jeudy still & he wanted to be the featured reciever in the class. I don't care what anyone else says about it. This is what I know.
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION]; so you're basically saying he's ours. Am I right?

Thats what im gettin from dee's post. Interesting Tweed said it aint us but ima be cautiously optimistic and roll will brooklyn on this, **** it.

If he's right; when I come home to LA to visit, imma smash through Calabasas, swoop him up and take him to Stars, where the Champagne room ain't for the faint of heart.

Y'all party in Calabasas? **** y'all BOUJEE AF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahahahahahaha. Yall Killin me. I'm not from Calabasas. Just got a crib out here in hidden hills cause my boss wanted me here for work. Myself I've worked in the entertainment industry (sony/rca/Columbia & bad boy records) since I left college & been affiliated with them since I was a kid. I'm just saying Calabasas be damned I get down at some of the wildest parties there is. Ohhh & by the way [MENTION=9116]Rellyrell[/MENTION] & you too wherrera8 don't sleep on these house parties out here & in Hollywood. It ain't the same as going to Liv or story or 11 but it's a different crazy vibe. Especially these freaky *** *** parties. Lord these people freaks.

Advertisement
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION]; so you're basically saying he's ours. Am I right?

Thats what im gettin from dee's post. Interesting Tweed said it aint us but ima be cautiously optimistic and roll will brooklyn on this, **** it.

If he's right; when I come home to LA to visit, imma smash through Calabasas, swoop him up and take him to Stars, where the Champagne room ain't for the faint of heart.

Hahahahahahahaha. Yall Killin me. I'm not from Calabasas. Just got a crib out here in hidden hills cause my boss wanted me here for work. Myself I've worked in the entertainment industry (sony/rca/Columbia & bad boy records) since I left college & been affiliated with them since I was a kid. I'm just saying Calabasas be damned I get down at some of the wildest parties there is. Ohhh & by the way [MENTION=9116]Rellyrell[/MENTION] & you too wherrera8 don't sleep on these house parties out here & in Hollywood. It ain't the same as going to Liv or story or 11 but it's a different crazy vibe. Especially these freaky *** *** parties. Lord these people freaks.

Bruh! I got a mixtape you might be able to help me with, and some miles to get me there. [MENTION=9116]Rellyrell[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION] let's ride.

We going goin back bac to Cali Cali

I can understand why BAMA is very confident.

However, this can CAN be won on the official.

I think he wants MIAMI but he has a comfort level at BAMA that will be very difficult to overcome.

It is pretty clear he was going to commit to BAMA but held off because he loves Richt and Miami.

There is NO DOUBT that DeeJay Dallas' "ACE" is Devonta Smith. There is nobody else it could possibly be. They were committed to Georgia at the same time.

LSU is not really a factor. He has never had a good relationship with their coaching staff or an affinity for the school.

This will be a BAMA Miami battle to the end. BAMA is the favorite. We are gonna need to pull a DJ Williams/Kellen Winslow/Arthur Brown type upset to get him.

It appears Richt's strategy is to lay off Smith a bit and then come 1,000 miles per hour at the end considering he has assured the staff he is committing on signing day.

DeJay Dallas is enrolled and will almost certainly host Devonta. Nkosi Perry is also taking his visit that weekend. Richt, Dugans and Brown will spend 48 hours convincing Smith he can break records with Nkosi as his QB for 3 years.

I watched Devonta's highlights again and he reminds me a ton of Stacey Coley but taller.

My prediction: Miami

I agree with that. I've heard that N'Kosi specifically requested to take his OV on that day along with DJ. They built a relationship back at the paradise camp. So you got Perry and DJ....who's been saying all along that he has ace up his sleeve basically putting in work for the final push on the last visit....I LIKE OUR CHANCES

Don't sleep on Calabasas. My boy Drake's got a safe house down there, so you know it's hard.

Live in Hollywood, [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION]'s for real about the hills house parties. The real fun out here isn't at the clubs.

Advertisement

Don't sleep on Calabasas. My boy Drake's got a safe house down there, so you know it's hard.

Live in Hollywood, [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION]'s for real about the hills house parties. The real fun out here isn't at the clubs.

Wait you're a Drake fan? Bruhhhhh where you been all this time? That's my top guy. MASSIVE Drake fan. OVO all on me.

Was on the LSU forums today, they've all 100% moved on from Devonta Smith. Apparently one of the longtime posters from the same parish as Smith was told by Smith that he was heading to Alabama and had already notified their staff.

TFWIW on an internet forum but dude has Tweed level respect on that site.

Was on the LSU forums today, they've all 100% moved on from Devonta Smith. Apparently one of the longtime posters from the same parish as Smith was told by Smith that he was heading to Alabama and had already notified their staff.

Yeah, different folks on tigerdroppings have been saying Smith has been in the bag for bama for a while.

Advertisement

Career suicide

LSU Stats / FACTS...

Run /Pass Ratio: 61 / 39
Avg. 15 completions per game
Avg 190 passing yards per game
Only 1 game over 300 yards
Five game under 200 yards
One game under 100 yards
Only 1 WR with a game over 100 yards

Truth - you can't make NO MONEY with stats like that......

Cant make no money huh?

Anyway, LSU has the best WR under 25 in the NFL, while Bama has the 2nd best. And obviously Landry is very good.

You would take Amari Cooper over Mike Evans?

I'm a Raider Fan.

But even if I wasn't, yes. Amari still hasn't put a full season together, and had drop problems. And he STILL was hella good.

Yeah and I'd be surprised if it's otherwise , my dog is safe
7e81e66c138e7336a0cc24e475920bda.jpg

Advertisement
Back