Devonta Smith Update?

He's another kid yapping about God and religion who will wind up signing with Lucifer (Sabag) or a crazy drunk who picked fights with chicks (Orgeron).

Just because they're Lucifer or pick fights with chicks and headbutt their boyfriends doesn't mean they're not God-fearing.

Advertisement
Jimmy Detail just said that he doesn't expect Devonta Smith in the LSU class. Thinks it's down to Bama and Miami and that the official visits will probably decide it.

Starting to feel better about him since we have the last visit.

However, have seen on this board that he is a silent to someone.

Brooklyndee has said in the past he thinks Smith ends up in Miami and Tweed has said he is a silent somewhere else.

Confusing recruitment but one I'll be watching closely on signing day.

Last edited:
I am not expecting Smith in this class but if he ain't going to LSU I bet he ends up here .

Jimmy Detail just said that he doesn't expect Devonta Smith in the LSU class. Think it's down to Bama and Miami and that the official visits will probably decide it.

Brooklyndee has said in the past he thinks smith ends up in Miami and Tweed has said he is a silent somewhere else. Confusing recruitment but one I'll be watching closely on signing day.

Have to hope the sheer idiocy of expecting to catch more than 20 balls a year at Bama makes an impact on him.

Advertisement
I've been saying for the longest that Smith is ours. If he was going to bammer, he would've committed already to save a spot.

I've always said it was between us and bammer, so you do the math now.

Jimmy Detail and Tweed got the juice on this one.

Take a second and think of how idiotic Smith is if he choses to sit behind a bench full of 5 star WR instead of coming to Miami for some early playing time and freshman all american honors.

Take a second and think of how idiotic Smith is if he choses to sit behind a bench full of 5 star WR instead of coming to Miami for some early playing time and freshman all american honors.

Especially since he has said early PT is the most important aspect in picking a school for him.

Jimmy Detail just said that he doesn't expect Devonta Smith in the LSU class. Thinks it's down to Bama and Miami and that the official visits will probably decide it.

Brooklyndee has said in the past he thinks smith ends up in Miami and Tweed has said he is a silent somewhere else. Confusing recruitment but one I'll be watching closely on signing day.

Good lord. Thanks for the update. A WR class of Smith, Njoku and Thomas would be one of the best in the entire **** country.

Advertisement
If we get both Smith and Thomas, along with Pouncey, that would be a massive pull. Problem is there are a lot of "ifs" in that scenario.

alabama - shavers, ruggs, jeudy, smith . each one gets 25 yards per game.

lsu - get as many carries as catches because lsu will run 10 jet sweeps a game

miami - learn the playbook. don't break your leg playing basketball. take Coley's spot. become freshman all american

Brooklyndee has said in the past he thinks Smith ends up in Miami and Tweed has said he is a silent somewhere else.

Confusing recruitment but one I'll be watching closely on signing day.

20170111_143641.jpg

Advertisement

Good lord. Thanks for the update. A WR class of Smith, Njoku and Thomas would be one of the best in the entire **** country.

If we finish with that WR class I expect Richt to create an account on here and upload a pic of his balls to any thread criticising him.

alabama - shavers, ruggs, jeudy, smith . each one gets 25 yards per game.

lsu - get as many carries as catches because lsu will run 10 jet sweeps a game

miami - learn the playbook. don't break your leg playing basketball. take Coley's spot. become freshman all american

A WR corps that has Richards and Smith playing opposite to each other, and has Thomas playing in the slot, along with Mullins/Berrios/Cager behind, would be dangerous.

If he's silent to Bama they have a funny way of showing it because they're going hard for Henry Ruggs so iIreally tthink we have a great chance

Advertisement

If we finish with that WR class I expect Richt to create an account on here and upload a pic of his balls to any thread criticising him.

I'll admit: that made me laugh. However, in order for Richt to do that, he will have to close strongly at CB and OL as well.

Tweed said he is a silent to bama.

Tweed said he is a silent to bama.

In all respect to Tweed, we've seen what a silent commit really means this cycle: absolutely nothing.

Advertisement
Back