Devonta Smith Update?

LMAO...

Like a chick telling a due he's a nice guy.

Yea, did he just friend zone Miami?

We are about to get Jimbo Fishered and be stuck in the corner sucking our thumbs while Bama and LSU lay the pipe.

Nah, he's from out there. We got cucked when Jeudy deuced

Frankly I'm surprised Canes fans didn't bring giant sausages to wave at Jimbo during the FSU game.

Advertisement
ill wait to see who we get on signing day some people on here get way to worked up about the decisions of 18 yr old kids.

we didn't have a shot with chad Thomas or ammon Richards either. look how those turned out. truth is Miami wins more then loses in head to head with bama. don't think so cam underewood at state of the u had a nice look at the battles for last 4 or 5 yrs.

and we won them with golden as coach. give richt time he will win more and more of these battles. we probably don't get smith but id rather wait and see then be all debby downer, acting like I got my balls cut off.

we didn't have a shot with chad Thomas or ammon Richards either. look how those turned out. truth is Miami wins more then loses in head to head with bama. .

Ya we did, we led all the way with those two. Richards just got a little flaky in Dec/Jan because of the coaching change.

Last edited:
Advertisement
ill wait to see who we get on signing day some people on here get way to worked up about the decisions of 18 yr old kids.

we didn't have a shot with chad Thomas or ammon Richards either. look how those turned out. truth is Miami wins more then loses in head to head with bama. don't think so cam underewood at state of the u had a nice look at the battles for last 4 or 5 yrs.

and we won them with golden as coach. give richt time he will win more and more of these battles. we probably don't get smith but id rather wait and see then be all debby downer, acting like I got my balls cut off.

I'm 100% in agreement that Richt will land premier recruits after he gets time to establish relationships. But whenever these kids talk about a coach "being a good guy" it pretty much means we've been friend zoned. If Smith had said, "I want to be coached by a coach who carries a bible so big that he uses a smaller bible as a bookmark" then I'd feel good about our chances.

Uhh, Chad Thomas committed in the summer and never decommitted. Ahmon was a one time committ to decommitt back to recommitt. Basically the foundation of your post is BS.

Uhh, Chad Thomas committed in the summer and never decommitted. Ahmon was a one time committ to decommitt back to recommitt. Basically the foundation of your post is BS.

I'm sorry but all the doomsayers on this board and state of the u were whining not getting Thomas he was even chrystal balled to bama after he visited and with Richards everyone said once decommited weren't getting back was going to bama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was committed to Richt already over LSU and over Alabama. Just wait for it...

giphy.gif

Miami is in the "friend zone". It's like a hot chick saying he's a nice guy....no chance

Advertisement

I'm sorry but all the doomsayers on this board and state of the u were whining not getting Thomas he was even chrystal balled to bama after he visited and with Richards everyone said once decommited weren't getting back was going to bama.

You do know when a player is committed somewhere they aren't allowed to crystal ball them to that school. Alabama was allegedly the only other school with a shot so a crystal ball to them made sense to the "recruiting gurus".

Yes, Mark Richt is a great man. He was the head coach of the "Good Deeds" team or whatever. What's next, "Miami is in Florida", "I like water and air, use them both everyday"

Don't get suckered in on this kid and the second place finish won't burn as bad.

Advertisement
Back