Devonta a silent?

Strong signals that Smith is leaning Miami but has not made a final decision.

The flooding in LA is worse than Katrina. I could see why he would not make his announcement until the situation is under control.

Never forget this kid committed to Richt once already much like Malek Young and Deejay Dallas.

Advertisement
I don't think we can take 9 WR in 17/18'

It's good to have depth, but carrying 14-15 WR is not realistic.

You don't pass up on an Ellite wr to get one next class either . Money is hand is better than money your suppse to get .

i understand your argument/analogy, but we are given a wallet that only holds 85 bills total. further, we are only able to use 11 bills at a time. with this in mind, it is best to use a strategy that allows us to always be in a position to spend the most amount of $$ possible within the 11/85 bill limit.
It's easy you get rid of the fake money. We have WRs who don't belong here

This, plus did yall see the spring game? We had walk ons and DBs playing wideout with our second team

Not sayin they should play them their all the time .Dj and Henderon need to play wr next year on some packages . To much game changing talent not to let both of them get the ball in hands . If we flip Brini or Shawn changes his mind we will have so many play makers we will have to RS or let them help at WR

Strong signals that Smith is leaning Miami but has not made a final decision.

The flooding in LA is worse than Katrina. I could see why he would not make his announcement until the situation is under control.

Never forget this kid committed to Richt once already much like Malek Young and Deejay Dallas.

Honestly I looks we will at least land one if not two . Seems like Smith is actually paying attention to detail . Bama hardly passes the ball

You don't pass up on an Ellite wr to get one next class either . Money is hand is better than money your suppse to get .

i understand your argument/analogy, but we are given a wallet that only holds 85 bills total. further, we are only able to use 11 bills at a time. with this in mind, it is best to use a strategy that allows us to always be in a position to spend the most amount of $$ possible within the 11/85 bill limit.

This, plus did yall see the spring game? We had walk ons and DBs playing wideout with our second team

Not sayin they should play them their all the time .Dj and Henderon need to play wr next year on some packages . To much game changing talent not to let both of them get the ball in hands . If we flip Brini or Shawn changes his mind we will have so many play makers we will have to RS or let them help at WR

Deejay yes, CJ would be better at RB IF he had to play offense, you bring in major talent no matter the depth, but we need both, you bring in smith and holloman, along with evidence and dingle we skate, langham will probably transfer, maybe cager too

Advertisement
I don't think we can take 9 WR in 17/18'

It's good to have depth, but carrying 14-15 WR is not realistic.

Agree to a point. And I understand "budgeting". In a perfect world the numbers are exactly where you want them to be.
Not always the case. Especially when you consider where we are at WR at this time.
We can be +$1 for an elite player. +$3 is out of the question.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Anybody want to tell me what part of this picture is pro-cane

Im with you on this one. dont understand it.

Maybe the part where he retweeted a cane saying hes SILENT but deadly right after

He retweeted a cane? He posted a picture of HIMSELF at practice. Again, im asking a very easy question...What part of this tweet BY DEVONTA SMITH is Pro Cane because i dont see anything in this tweet that is orange and green. If you want to say Baez retweeted it so that could mean something then thats another thing. But nothing about what SMITH posted in this tweet gives any type of motives to any specific school.
So i will ask again incase the question wasnt understood...
What part of the picture in Smith's tweet is ProCane?

Flip Brini? I didn't think the staff was recruiting him anymore per Pete. Is Davis committed to UFag? Is he a take for them?

Maybe the part where he retweeted a cane saying hes SILENT but deadly right after

He retweeted a cane? He posted a picture of HIMSELF at practice. Again, im asking a very easy question...What part of this tweet BY DEVONTA SMITH is Pro Cane because i dont see anything in this tweet that is orange and green. If you want to say Baez retweeted it so that could mean something then thats another thing. But nothing about what SMITH posted in this tweet gives any type of motives to any specific school.

you must not be the brightest bulp in the drawer.

Advertisement
Don't do this to yourselves then when he commits to Bama say Baez shouldn't have Retweeted. He is a Cane target baez is simply showing love to a Target stop looking so deep into things lol.

Also i see where he retweeted a Cane fan now saying silent but deadly (8 hours later, not right after). Still not a hint at the canes...still boasting himself.

Im starting to think im blind...apparently everyone else sees the UM logo or UM wrist band somewhere in this picture. Or maybe im just not scraping up dust and saying there must be water around here

Advertisement

what a dummy

I think dude is a cane if he was to commit today or tomorrow or February....not saying he isnt....all im doing is pointing out that this picture had nothing to do with UM. Like the poster above me said...Baez is just showing him love and doing some "crootin" by encouraging him. Letting him know the staff is watching

Deejay yes, CJ would be better at RB IF he had to play offense, you bring in major talent no matter the depth, but we need both, you bring in smith and holloman, along with evidence and dingle we skate, langham will probably transfer, maybe cager too
I'm not saying we land those other two but if had enough depth to let real game changers touch the ball on O I'm all for it . Don't care how Henderon gets the ball as long
He gets it in his hands . Not saying they shouldn't play D either . I honestly thought they should of found more ways to let Elder touch the ball with the past ignorant staff . He's another play maker

Im starting to think im blind...apparently everyone else sees the UM logo or UM wrist band somewhere in this picture. Or maybe im just not scraping up dust and saying there must be water around here

Yeah you must be.

Advertisement
Back