Devonta a silent?

You guys are reading wayyyy too into the whole �� Thing... it's pretty clear that he just put that as a way to say "no more talking, I'll show you my skill" type of deal. Or any variation of that that you can think of. Now if was decked in hurricanes gear or another schools gear and used �� Then that's a totally different meaning smh.

The Twitter detectives crack me up. How do you know exactly what he meant? Do you know if he might have a little silent game going with Baez? No one knows but them.

Either way you look stupid overhyping a teenagers picture of himself during practice and then using a silent emoji.. I hope he is a silent and I hope he comes here but I'm just saying you look dumb

I look dumb because I pointed out that you have no clue what his "Shhhhh" meant after you broke it down like a faqqy scientist? LOL.

1st you called me a twitter detective.. dumb. the you said him and Baez could have a silent game going.. sounds like a pretty dumb statement to me. not because of the implications but how you worded it. and then you called me a ***gy scientist which doesnt even make sense in this context so again.. dumb.. I've seen you have other mostly intelligent arguments in the past but this isnt one of them. just don't reply to this and move along

Before you proceed to addressing someone as a dunce perhaps you should take a moment to check your countless grammatical errors before clicking the "post quick reply" tab. Just my two cents.

Advertisement
The Twitter detectives crack me up. How do you know exactly what he meant? Do you know if he might have a little silent game going with Baez? No one knows but them.

Either way you look stupid overhyping a teenagers picture of himself during practice and then using a silent emoji.. I hope he is a silent and I hope he comes here but I'm just saying you look dumb

I look dumb because I pointed out that you have no clue what his "Shhhhh" meant after you broke it down like a faqqy scientist? LOL.

1st you called me a twitter detective.. dumb. the you said him and Baez could have a silent game going.. sounds like a pretty dumb statement to me. not because of the implications but how you worded it. and then you called me a ***gy scientist which doesnt even make sense in this context so again.. dumb.. I've seen you have other mostly intelligent arguments in the past but this isnt one of them. just don't reply to this and move along

Before you proceed to addressing someone as a dunce perhaps you should take a moment to check your countless grammatical errors before clicking the "post quick reply" tab. Just my two cents.

**** I'm sorry, I didn't know I was still in high school :/

You guys are reading wayyyy too into the whole �� Thing... it's pretty clear that he just put that as a way to say "no more talking, I'll show you my skill" type of deal. Or any variation of that that you can think of. Now if was decked in hurricanes gear or another schools gear and used �� Then that's a totally different meaning smh.

Bytch, you sound *** drunk. How much *** you guzzled, dummy?

The situation: Smith was set to announce a college decision last month, but flooding in Louisiana combined with some indecision on his part led to him postponing his plans. Now he's set to take several visits during the fall before he's ready to plan another announcement.

The frontrunner: Alabama
All signs pointed to Smith committing to the Tide when he was set to announce last month and even though he delayed his decision, Alabama is still in a great position. Smith has been a priority for the Tide at the position for months and he will continue to be heading into the heart of the fall.

The other option: LSU

The Tigers are often viewed as Smith's "hometown" option and while he's not from Baton Rouge, he has spent plenty of time on campus there. It once looked like the ship had sailed for the Tigers, but now they're very much back in the mix.

But don't count out: Miami

The current Miami staff once had Smith committed while working at Georgia. Now Mark Richt and Co., worked their way back into the mix for Smith once again. Would Smith really spurn the Tide and Tigers to go to Miami? A big season on the field for the Hurricanes could work in their favor.

I would say LSU is all but out after watching their offense. They promised it would be more open and it looks worse than ever. Bama/Miami battle.

Advertisement
I think dude is a cane if he was to commit today or tomorrow or February....not saying he isnt....all im doing is pointing out that this picture had nothing to do with UM. Like the poster above me said...Baez is just showing him love and doing some "crootin" by encouraging him. Letting him know the staff is watching

Recruiting?

The situation: Smith was set to announce a college decision last month, but flooding in Louisiana combined with some indecision on his part led to him postponing his plans. Now he's set to take several visits during the fall before he's ready to plan another announcement.

All signs pointed to Smith committing to the Tide when he was set to announce last month and even though he delayed his decision, Alabama is still in a great position. Smith has been a priority for the Tide at the position for months and he will continue to be heading into the heart of the fall.

The Tigers are often viewed as Smith's "hometown" option and while he's not from Baton Rouge, he has spent plenty of time on campus there. It once looked like the ship had sailed for the Tigers, but now they're very much back in the mix.

The current Miami staff once had Smith committed while working at Georgia. Now Mark Richt and Co., worked their way back into the mix for Smith once again. Would Smith really spurn the Tide and Tigers to go to Miami? A big season on the field for the Hurricanes could work in their favor.

So the same situation we've been hearing now since delayed his commitment?

Advertisement

So the same situation we've been hearing now since delayed his commitment?
It's not my report, I just posted it from Rivals.

Advertisement
LSU will have a more wide open offense with the new coach so this will not matter later

That is assuming they fire Miles and can afford to hire someone with an offense that this kod wants to play in. Not to mention, recruiting is about relationships. Regardless, LSU's situation is a big plus for Miami when it comes to this kid.

This is the first 5 star that if he comes here ill be like blah.....i dont know if its me but maybe it is he doesntwow me man.....someone spit some knowledge on me i was all juedy over this kid. [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] @ anyonewhoknowsfootball

Advertisement
This is the first 5 star that if he comes here ill be like blah.....i dont know if its me but maybe it is he doesntwow me man.....someone spit some knowledge on me i was all juedy over this kid. [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] @ anyonewhoknowsfootball

I think you're discounting the fact the he could also be a top25 CB just as easily as a top25 WR. 5* athlete 4*WR?

Devonta Smith can play. Louisiana ain't no slouch when it comes to churning D1 talent.

LSU will have a more wide open offense with the new coach so this will not matter later

That is assuming they fire Miles and can afford to hire someone with an offense that this kod wants to play in. Not to mention, recruiting is about relationships. Regardless, LSU's situation is a big plus for Miami when it comes to this kid.

Completely agree with that with the relationship. I don't think he's staying home either but they'll make an run later with the new hc

Advertisement
Back