Devonaire Clarington

Advertisement
This cat has more transfers than offers

sulu.gif

Isnt his highschool career coming to a close? Im lost as to why do this other than to cook up some transcripts?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was very unhappy at BTW. It's the norm now to transfer 6 times between 5 schools in a 4 year high school career.

I hope Clarington gets it together because he has next-level potential at DE.

He was an impact player for Booker T this year.

Advertisement
There's 1 school this kid could probably get into with the program they have for these type of academic cases and that's Marshall. He can go chill with AJL and Leggett.

On a sidenote, how fn dumb is Grooms that he thugged his way out of Marshall? Cmon bro....

Boom to this. the game I saw him play DE I thought he had great potential. Wouldn't mind us playing the "Andrew Williams" card with this guy and send him off somewhere for two years. Just got to keep an eye on him.

Advertisement

Boom to this. the game I saw him play DE I thought he had great potential. Wouldn't mind us playing the "Andrew Williams" card with this guy and send him off somewhere for two years. Just got to keep an eye on him.

Sorry, but I want no part of this kid.

His attitude and work ethic is garbage, and seems like a "Me" player.

Have fun at Marshal or JUCO.

This kid's grades are a reported mess. No chance he comes here, unfortunately.

Can someone post timeline of HSs?

First he was at WC, then Champagnat, then Booker T, and now Southridge? I feel like he's done all those changes in the past year!

Last edited:

Sorry, but I want no part of this kid.

His attitude and work ethic is garbage, and seems like a "Me" player.

Have fun at Marshal or JUCO.

I doubt he can even get into Marshall

Advertisement
Back