Devonaire Clarington

Advertisement
I hope Clarington gets it together because he has next-level potential at DE.

He was an impact player for Booker T this year.

Hey Dmoney/Pete,

Speaking of guys to keep an eye on...Are we keeping tabs on Frank Newman? That's another guy I expect to blow up after a few years JUCO'ing. Lavonte David style.

This kid's grades are a reported mess. No chance he comes here, unfortunately.

Can someone post timeline of HSs?

First he was at WC, then Champagnat, then Booker T, and now Southridge? I feel like he's done all those changes in the past year!

To be honest his grades have gotten straightened out to a point since being at BTW that he is taking OVs. Many schools aren't willing to have a kid OV if their grades have no chance.

He will take a little longer getting through the clearinghouse than most.

First he was at WC, then Champagnat, then Booker T, and now Southridge? I feel like he's done all those changes in the past year!

To be honest his grades have gotten straightened out to a point since being at BTW that he is taking OVs. Many schools aren't willing to have a kid OV if their grades have no chance.

They may have gotten straightened out to a point to take OVs but they are still a disaster. There's a reason why Miami stopped recruiting him and the other big 2 have barely sniffed him. My guess is Auburn or something.

Advertisement

He's transferred 4-5 times just this year, he isn't getting in anywhere but Marshall.

Valentine could get into Stanford too.

They may have gotten straightened out to a point to take OVs but they are still a disaster. There's a reason why Miami stopped recruiting him and the other big 2 have barely sniffed him. My guess is Auburn or something.

The reason many have stopped recruiting him is because he was not what was advertised. He is overrated with a poor attitude and work ethic.

But he is 6'6.

Advertisement
I still remember the day Andrew Williams signed with an agent.

From sweatpants and wife beater shirts to gold chains and Escallades.

don't be so quick to judge the kid,he could be homeless or maybe he don't have a ride to school everyday he needs to go to juco and do his thing but i don't blame the staff for cooling on him, i mean you got to handle your business we ant got no time to waste on kids that's not going to make it pass the clearinghouse plus we got burnt in the pass with that TE dude from Texas.

His Highschools were Southridge, Westminster, Champagnat, Booker T and now Southridge again.

Advertisement

His Highschools were Southridge, Westminster, Champagnat, Booker T and now Southridge again.

He was at another high school his 9th grade year before Southridge.

He was at another high school his 9th grade year before Southridge.

I've heard NMB and Homestead.

Advertisement
he doesnt have the grades for um. anyway, charlie strong will have more south florida kids in austin than golden gets in coral gables smh

Advertisement
Back