Devonaire Clarington UM lock now?

Advertisement
I've spoken to devonaire himself as well as I know his dad and others and can tell you their thinking has changed as far as where he is going to school or would like to go to school. A year ago devonaire had UM at the top by a lot but now the attitude has changed over there. I can tell you that people are in their ears and they are very easily influenced.

Appreciate the info as always, Token Cane. Thanks.

Clarington had Miami as his clear #1 choice before transferring to Champagnat and has since changed his mind. Shocking.

Thread Killa hit the nail on the head in this thread. We won't be getting anyone worthwhile from that school as long as certain people are there steering top recruits away from Miami. Simple as that.

Clarington is being recruited by Alabama as a DE, so this last commit to the Tide doesn't really affect their pursuit of him.

Champagnat - LSU pipeline is strong. Very strong at the moment. I'll leave the speculation as to why alone, tho.

Clarington's recruitment overall comes down to this: go with his friends (Cronk/Irvin/Johnson) to Miami, or go where coaches are pushing him (Bama/LSU)

1 kid going to LSU doesn't make it a pipeline but I get what you're saying.

I've spoken to devonaire himself as well as I know his dad and others and can tell you their thinking has changed as far as where he is going to school or would like to go to school. A year ago devonaire had UM at the top by a lot but now the attitude has changed over there. I can tell you that people are in their ears and they are very easily influenced.

Appreciate the info as always, Token Cane. Thanks.

Clarington had Miami as his clear #1 choice before transferring to Champagnat and has since changed his mind. Shocking.

Thread Killa hit the nail on the head in this thread. We won't be getting anyone worthwhile from that school as long as certain people are there steering top recruits away from Miami. Simple as that.

It just seems like a lot of the kids that are at Champagnat and their family are easily influenced. The coaches there say if you play for us you will go to the Army AA game and play in the SEC. This has brought in a lot of talent. There are other promises that are made which I don't like to discuss.

Now a case like Devonaire he has it made where ever he goes to HS as far as exposure but never had to work for things until this past year at Westminster. Now he is at a school where he is not held to a higher standard as well as is not being prepared for the next level at all. He will not be a kid who is physically or mentally prepared to compete as a freshman in college.

Token you making stuff up. Travonte went to Army game and dominated, Charles Williams starts at Louisville, Glen Bethel top OL in juco, Michael Johnson only player to start both ways at O-D All American Game. Seems like kids are being developed. If Valentine would of signed with Miami you guys would be praising Champagnat but since he didnt you guys make up stories. UM only recruited one kid from Champagnat give it time im pretty sure someone will attend UM from that school in the future.

Advertisement
@Thread Killa, basketball player Tonye Jekiri attended Champagnat and now attends UM.

Are there any agenda having corches on the basketball team or is that only on the football team?

Let me know when a Champagnat football player enrolls at Miami or at least another FL school.

Who is pulling the strings at Champagnat?

Mike Tunsil and Jon Drummond

**** street agents. Coach the **** kids and let them choose their own colleges.

Token you making stuff up. Travonte went to Army game and dominated, Charles Williams starts at Louisville, Glen Bethel top OL in juco, Michael Johnson only player to start both ways at O-D All American Game. Seems like kids are being developed. If Valentine would of signed with Miami you guys would be praising Champagnat but since he didnt you guys make up stories. UM only recruited one kid from Champagnat give it time im pretty sure someone will attend UM from that school in the future.

Dont nobody wanna hear that baby back bull**** we know your schools a plantation for the sec its cool

I'm not making anything up. I've seen it for my own eyes and have spoken with many parents involved. I choose to keep a lot of it quiet.

You aren't fooling anyone on here man. We all know what that school and the football coaches that work there are all about.

Advertisement

I'm not making anything up. I've seen it for my own eyes and have spoken with many parents involved. I choose to keep a lot of it quiet.

**** keeping it quiet, let it all out. Get the **** out in the open and make it more difficult for Genron to make money off pusking kids to the $EC.

**** keeping it quiet, let it all out. Get the **** out in the open and make it more difficult for Genron to make money off pusking kids to the $EC.

Agreed man. Why keep it quiet? Not to ruin your "connects"? *** are they doing for you besides giving you info you can't so anything with. Get it out there and expose the system so a change can come about. Keeping it quiet keeps it the same and we can't afford that much longer

Agreed man. Why keep it quiet? Not to ruin your "connects"? *** are they doing for you besides giving you info you can't so anything with. Get it out there and expose the system so a change can come about. Keeping it quiet keeps it the same and we can't afford that much longer

Just read between the lines

Advertisement
I will come out and say what is apparent point blank Champagnat Catholic is telling the kids they can get them money from Schools right now as a little taste of the type of money they will get when they play for school X. They are also telling them they can get them into XYZ all star games and on TV when they play for state. They are telling these come be a star in the smaller dvision and you will get noticed faster than playing in the large divisions. The whole be a big fish in a small pond mind philosphy. They are are also telling them they will take care of the athlete in the classroom to make sure they get the grades needed one way or another.

Why would a kid want to play at school that has no field and no weight room, unless they are getting a major incentive. The school practices in a park.

An you ask what does the school get for making a deal with the devil by letting Genron set up his player for sale brokerage, well they get a ton of publicity which in turn makes regular full tuition paying type kids want to attend the school thus increasing in enrollment and revenue.

The Bag Man has a willing feeder institution in Champagnat Catholic that will go out at get the kids they have interest in, then handle them in almost mini-farming system. Here is an article on how the bagman works and then consider what Genron is doing.
http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/4/10/5594348/college-football-bag-man-interview

Here is the ESPN Outside the lines where JON "genron" DRUMMOND openly admits to be paying paid as a go between for colleges and athletes.

Here is the link.
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/news/story?id=6600377

Here is another story where Drummond openly talks bad about Clemson, an I thought it was the head coach that ran the program not the assistants.

http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/2012/06/06/this-high-school-assistant-doest-much-like-us-dabo-swinney-or-this-state/

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
@Thread Killa, basketball player Tonye Jekiri attended Champagnat and now attends UM.

Are there any agenda having corches on the basketball team or is that only on the football team?

Let me know when a Champagnat football player enrolls at Miami or at least another FL school.

I don't think Tunsil is like Drummond.

Tunsil publicly voiced his displeasure with the way Golden recruited his school. I just think he doesn't respect this staff and wouldn't go out of his way to push Miami on any of his players.

It also doesn't help his credibility with Drummond as his DC.

Tunsil publicly voiced his displeasure with the way Golden recruited his school. I just think he doesn't respect this staff and wouldn't go out of his way to push Miami on any of his players.

IMO you are who you associate yourself with in this business, especially guys you hire.

IMO you are who you associate yourself with in this business, especially guys you hire.

Tunsil made a deal with the devil.

Advertisement
Back