2025 Devin Sanchez 5* CB from Houston, TX

I really like Artavius Jones. I think he’s gonna be the best out the class. When Scott committed to OSU a lot of people were calling him soft. I’ve also heard from people who seen him play live that he looks like Tarzan plays like Jane. His motor ran out quick too in the All Star game. Blount reminds me of Bain physically and his versatility, but I highly question his maturity and commitment. Like I said I do not like reclassified recruits. Love Lightfoot, he’s gonna be special imo. Needs to get some size and work on setting the edge but as a pass rusher he’s about as good a prospect as you can ask for. I really like what Booker showed in the All Star game as well, my only question is if he even plays DE because of his size? I don’t think Russell, Rudolph or McConathy will ever be a factor here, even tho I know yall love what Cole did at Spanish Fort …
Your a troll

Advertisement

Attachments

• IMG_2971.gif
    IMG_2971.gif
    868.4 KB · Views: 0
I really like Artavius Jones. I think he’s gonna be the best out the class. When Scott committed to OSU a lot of people were calling him soft. I’ve also heard from people who seen him play live that he looks like Tarzan plays like Jane. His motor ran out quick too in the All Star game. Blount reminds me of Bain physically and his versatility, but I highly question his maturity and commitment. Like I said I do not like reclassified recruits. Love Lightfoot, he’s gonna be special imo. Needs to get some size and work on setting the edge but as a pass rusher he’s about as good a prospect as you can ask for. I really like what Booker showed in the All Star game as well, my only question is if he even plays DE because of his size? I don’t think Russell, Rudolph or McConathy will ever be a factor here, even tho I know yall love what Cole did at Spanish Fort …
I don't see Blount in any rotation until 2025. He's weighing in at 265. He's only 16/17. He could get to 285 in 2015 an 300 by 2026. I wouldn't worry about putting weight on Blount. Let it come naturally maintaining or even reducing his body fat.

I like all the guys in our 2024 DT and DL class. They all can be contributors, just at different times in their UM careers.

I don't see Blount in any rotation until 2025. He's weighing in at 265. He's only 16/17. He could get to 285 in 2015 an 300 by 2026. I wouldn't worry about putting weight on Blount. Let it come naturally maintaining or even reducing his body fat.

I like all the guys in our 2024 DT and DL class. They all can be contributors, just at different times in their UM careers.
I’m not sure they want Blount getting to 300. I really don’t think he plays DT. He’s a SDE or Power End. Not every DE is a quick twitch pass rush guy. You guys talk about SEC DLs but fail to realize these lines have 265-285 lb DEs too

When did Blount get that big? I thought he was only around 250

Advertisement
Guys we get it...

This is Devin Sanchez's thread, take the discussion about DT's into the DT thread please.

👇🏽

Didn’t say it was unique, I said I don’t think y’all wanna hear it. But they don’t, or they transfer. And the kid isn’t a DT. If they want him to play DT give him like 2 years, which given his already evident immaturity, I assume he won’t wanna wait around and will ultimately…transfer.
Mark Walton seemed to do pretty well.

Mark Walton seemed to do pretty well.
If Blount played RB I’d actually feel better cause that’s like the 1 position where there has been more success than not, Walton and Braelon Allen are some notables. But then you have a laundry list of guys who didn’t pan out. A couple with ties to Miami like Donnell Harris, and Antoine Jackson. But there has been little to any success so far with DL in reclassification, LT Overton and Harris for example. Hopefully Blount can change that but his recruitment doesn’t give me the warm and fuzzies.

Advertisement
Guys we get it...

This is Devin Sanchez's thread, take the discussion about DT's into the DT thread please.

👇🏽

Attachments

• IMG_2978.jpeg
    IMG_2978.jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 0

Edit - troll account doesn’t need a real response

Ah, I see.

It’s the return of a perma banned account!

Who where your previous life sir?

Advertisement
Walks into the thread with this off topic derail/troll...

Mario took DT personally but landed a bunch of DEs?

Two pages of derailment later, suggests the thread refocus...

… let’s get back to Devin Sanchez!

I'm going to go ahead and thread ban you here. Maybe then the thread actually has a chance of getting back on track.

Advertisement
Back