Devin Gil decommits..

Advertisement
Dionte Mullins (@dionte_mullins8) tweeted at 7:29 PM on Sun, Jun 14, 2015:
Bro wasn't that good to me anyway but I just hope gets that opportunity to stick me in college so I can show him why he should've never left
(https://twitter.com/dionte_mullins8/status/610227701253734402?s=02)

DO not understand Dionte's comments at all. talks like a big time player, and is far from that.

According to who... hes one of the top players in the country overall on all sites and has been putting on a show on 7 on 7 and beastin in camps... his offer lost has everybody.. lmaooo @ this clown

Advertisement
I think you were in fact responding to brock because I'm not upset one way or another over your opinion or those of people you know. Self-evident that a highlight film would be filled with highlights, which is why I intentional said his highlights looked explosive and like he has talent.

Very explosive highlight reel. Talent jumps off the screen.

There's a bunch of people who've watched him live in games and haven't come away impressed. When the pads aren't on he looks all world, but when he puts them on, he doesn't ball.

Stfu with that sh*t...
Football Recruiting and Basketball Recruiting, Rankings, and News at PrepForce.com

A highlight reel is just that, a highlight reel. When I know people personally, who have watched multiple games of his and have all said the same thing, that he has the ability, but he doesn't really standout the way he should.

No need to get upset over my opinion.

So it looks like Michigan is trending for a lot of Flannigan kids and just took a commit from a 2 star from flannigan.. when Harbaugh starts dropping these kids commitments close to signing day I wonder if they will let him have his satellite camps down in florida again

So it looks like Michigan is trending for a lot of Flannigan kids and just took a commit from a 2 star from flannigan.. when Harbaugh starts dropping these kids commitments close to signing day I wonder if they will let him have his satellite camps down in florida again

That 2 star is better than every safety we have commited. Kid is a STUD. Can play free or SS. Very talented kid. Harbaugh knows exactly what to look for. They also got the kid from Delray who is stud.

Advertisement

That 2 star is better than every safety we have commited. Kid is a STUD. Can play free or SS. Very talented kid. Harbaugh knows exactly what to look for. They also got the kid from Delray who is stud.

Y'all acting like Harbaugh won every Pac 12 title and every rose bowl. Let me go look up his stanford record.

Y'all acting like Harbaugh won every Pac 12 title and every rose bowl. Let me go look up his stanford record.

Think about what you're saying. He took Stanford to a BCS bowl. The guy is a bad No call away from having a Super Bowl ring. Don't be an idiot.

I didn't say any of the above. But he knows talent. And is head and shoulders above Al Golden when it comes to coaching and every other facet in football.

I didn't say any of the above. But he knows talent. And is head and shoulders above Al Golden when it comes to coaching and every other facet in football.

You right bruh, kid doesnt look like a 2 star at all on film. he can hit, he can run. not saying he a 5 star but he is pretty good FB player. Richardson was a stone cold steal. that kid can flat out ball. gotta agree Harbaugh knows talent when he sees it.

Advertisement

You right bruh, kid doesnt look like a 2 star at all on film. he can hit, he can run. not saying he a 5 star but he is pretty good FB player. Richardson was a stone cold steal. that kid can flat out ball. gotta agree Harbaugh knows talent when he sees it.

Yup. Kid can ball. That's a butch Davis saftey right here. Can cover, run, and lay the wood.

Advertisement
Back