Devin Gil decommits..

Canesallday09

Recruit
Premium
No surprise.. season hasn't started and we're already ahead of last year's pace of decommits... hopefully jean-baptise from creek replaces him. Would be an upgrade

Advertisement
Was never a big fan, could see some of these flannigan kids go to Michigan, including bush jr and snelson

Advertisement
More will follow....

And the thought that some on this site get excited over 2017 and 2018 commits. These are 15 and 16 yr old kids that don't know what they are doing when they wake up in the morning yet alone decide where they are going to college.

Don't really mind losing Gil, TBH. Always preferred Jean-Baptiste because he looks more fluid and explosive. But this is the third decommitment from the 2016 class in less than a week. How many is that already?

Gardner (stud, pointed out by FINCHLION a couple posts down)
Snelson (stud talent who may have clashed with coaches at Heritage, according to what's been shared here)
Camp (stud)
I. Johnson
Burnett (stud)
Simmons
Gil

Am I missing anyone? And this is with the apparent assumption that at least Rasul and Moss will follow suit at some point. It's only June.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't really mind losing Gil, TBH. Always preferred Jean-Baptiste because he looks more fluid and explosive. But this is the third decommitment from the 2016 class in less than a week. How many is that already?

Snelson (stud talent who may have clashed with coaches at Heritage, according to what's been shared here)
Camp (stud)
I. Johnson
Burnett (stud)
Simmons
Gil

Am I missing anyone? And this is with the apparent assumption that at least Rasul and Moss will follow suit at some point. It's only June.

Camp aint a stud

Camp (stud)
I. Johnson
Burnett (stud)
Simmons
Gil

Chauncey Gardner

Dionte Mullins (@dionte_mullins8) tweeted at 7:29 PM on Sun, Jun 14, 2015:
Bro wasn't that good to me anyway but I just hope gets that opportunity to stick me in college so I can show him why he should've never left
(https://twitter.com/dionte_mullins8/status/610227701253734402?s=02)

DO not understand Dionte's comments at all. talks like a big time player, and is far from that.

Huh? Man Dionte is a beast. The **** u talking bout

Advertisement
Would have a real hard time making top 10 in Florida at WR position.

Watch tape honestly on these guys and tell me if you would take him over any of these dudes:

Craig - Myers
Saloman
Gavin
Bruce
Nixon
TJ Chase
Stove
Victor
Ridley
Pie

Good solid player, but would hardly use the term BEAST.

Bro wasn't that good to me anyway but I just hope gets that opportunity to stick me in college so I can show him why he should've never left

iSKFtpF2HzneE.gif

Advertisement
There's a bunch of people who've watched him live in games and haven't come away impressed. When the pads aren't on he looks all world, but when he puts them on, he doesn't ball.

DO not understand Dionte's comments at all. talks like a big time player, and is far from that.

What ever u smoking, just say no...you clearly dont have a clue bro

Advertisement
Back