Devin Gil decommits..

Does any of it matter....the new coach is going to have to re-recruit all the kids anyways. Just hope they dont wait too long on getting the new coach

Advertisement
not mad...i dont trust the flangan kids skill levels...he has talent to work with..but i never was a big fan because i see him as a tweener!...Carl Walker typer without the big hitting ability.

This one doesnt hurt imo

Would have a real hard time making top 10 in Florida at WR position.

Watch tape honestly on these guys and tell me if you would take him over any of these dudes:

Craig - Myers
Saloman
Gavin
Bruce
Nixon
TJ Chase
Stove
Victor
Ridley
Pie

Good solid player, but would hardly use the term BEAST.

Lmao why hasnt this troll been banned

i assume we will be replacing Gil with Baptiste in the coming weeks it's quite a big upgrade. Baptiste is a serious athlete and a kid that is an ideal S/LB hybrid.

Advertisement
Dionte Mullins (@dionte_mullins8) tweeted at 7:29 PM on Sun, Jun 14, 2015:
Bro wasn't that good to me anyway but I just hope gets that opportunity to stick me in college so I can show him why he should've never left
(https://twitter.com/dionte_mullins8/status/610227701253734402?s=02)

DO not understand Dionte's comments at all. talks like a big time player, and is far from that.

What ever u smoking, just say no...you clearly dont have a clue bro

Lol hes probably one of those star gazers..

Advertisement
There's a bunch of people who've watched him live in games and haven't come away impressed. When the pads aren't on he looks all world, but when he puts them on, he doesn't ball.

I've read this this plenty of times on this board. Never heard anything bad about him besides that. He's just one of those athletes you just have to pay attention to down the road to make the proper assessment.

I don't know why yall get mad on this board because someone opinion isn't the same as yours. I don't think dforgie is trolling with his post his post about mullins. He's just giving an opinion, all opinions aren't going to be liked just no way possible. If you don't like it then ignore it move on. Not the end of the world folks. Just thee in-ter-net.

Wish Gil the best of luck.... Hope baptiste gets the next opportunity to commit

Funnny mkst people on this board gated this commitment said he didnt deserve on offer. Now he decomits and everybodybgoing crazyyy lol

Could it be we are adding better recruits than hil and simmons and mcbennet

Advertisement
Outside of burnnette these de

Really?

You wouldn't want to end up with Camp, Gardner or Snelson?

Who IMO are better prospects than Burnett who I wanted to hold onto as well.

We are now at what decommit number 8 by now?

Golden is a joke.

Gardner committed to us early as **** and was in gator country and he has flipped flopped so much im not even convinced hes going to florida

Same can be said for snelson though some teams are seeing some character concerns with him and he might actually end up back here

Camp is no where near a stud, solid player but he isnt a cant miss recruit

The only one we will miss having is burnnette that kid can ball, i wanted gardner too but hes been all over the place with his recruitment so ill give yoi him but the others naw

Very explosive highlight reel. Talent jumps off the screen.

There's a bunch of people who've watched him live in games and haven't come away impressed. When the pads aren't on he looks all world, but when he puts them on, he doesn't ball.

Stfu with that sh*t...
Football Recruiting and Basketball Recruiting, Rankings, and News at PrepForce.com

A highlight reel is just that, a highlight reel. When I know people personally, who have watched multiple games of his and have all said the same thing, that he has the ability, but he doesn't really standout the way he should.

No need to get upset over my opinion.

Very explosive highlight reel. Talent jumps off the screen.

Stfu with that sh*t...
Football Recruiting and Basketball Recruiting, Rankings, and News at PrepForce.com

A highlight reel is just that, a highlight reel. When I know people personally, who have watched multiple games of his and have all said the same thing, that he has the ability, but he doesn't really standout the way he should.

No need to get upset over my opinion.

Kevin Beard will get him right, don't worry.

Advertisement

Really?

Golden is a joke.

Gardner committed to us early as **** and was in gator country and he has flipped flopped so much im not even convinced hes going to florida

Same can be said for snelson though some teams are seeing some character concerns with him and he might actually end up back here

The only one we will miss having is burnnette that kid can ball, i wanted gardner too but hes been all over the place with his recruitment so ill give yoi him but the others naw

Keep telling yourself that while you continue to make excuses for this incompetent staff's inability to hold onto quality recruits.

I can almost guarantee that Camp is going to be 10 times better than any DT we end up with on NSD, and it doesn't matter what Gardner has done with his commitments, the fact is he is one of our decommits(stud decommit) that we wish we would end up with on NSD.

Snelson probably won't be a big loss as long as we hold onto Bruce b/c South FL is loaded with elite WRs this cycle and with Kaaya on campus and Allison firming up his commitment and graduating early, I have a feeling we will like our WR class.

IMO Gardner and Camp were much bigger losses than Burnett who we will also miss.

Golden is a joke.

Really?

Golden is a joke.

Keep telling yourself that while you continue to make excuses for this incompetent staff's inability to hold onto quality recruits.

I can almost guarantee that Camp is going to be 10 times better than any DT we end up with on NSD, and it doesn't matter what Gardner has done with his commitments, the fact is he is one of our decommits(stud decommit) that we wish we would end up with on NSD.

Snelson probably won't be a big loss as long as we hold onto Bruce b/c South FL is loaded with elite WRs this cycle and with Kaaya on campus and Allison firming up his commitment and graduating early, I have a feeling we will like our WR class.

IMO Gardner and Camp were much bigger losses than Burnett who we will also miss.

Golden is a joke.

Not making excuses look at gardners recruitment commits here commits there those type of kids are hard to keep around, camp is a whatever kid, im pretty sure you can find another kid like him, plus you never know if comes back or not, i agree he might be our best option but im not calling that kid a cant miss stud, you can get a JUCO kid to fill his spot for that next truely cant miss guy

Burnnett is the biggest miss period

I'd rather them decommit now than December-February. Still gives us a chance to either win on the field and land some good recruits or get a new coaching staff to pick up the slack.

Would have a real hard time making top 10 in Florida at WR position.

Watch tape honestly on these guys and tell me if you would take him over any of these dudes:

Craig - Myers
Saloman
Gavin
Bruce
Nixon
TJ Chase
Stove
Victor
Ridley
Pie

Good solid player, but would hardly use the term BEAST.

You sleep Mullins is better then Ridley

Advertisement
Back