Devils advocate

All Manny had to do was teach his players how to tackle and we wouldn't be here, the defense under him has been a declining prospect and that's the reason he's getting fired.

Advertisement
In all fairness, Ohio State has been **** good the last 7 years. Who on our schedule looks ANYTHING like Ohio State on a yearly basis? ****, if we played Ohio State every year, Manny would be gone already, because I guarantee you there would be some 50 point losses already.
Manny has managed to make UNC look like they were as good as OSU while reality they’re as good as Indiana

Advertisement
It depends..OSU has owned UofM way before kacky pants got there..FSUvs Miami has never been proven hat lopsided. Each schools go on runs from time to time. But OSU vs Michigan OSU has owned in my lifetime..I just don’t think the 2 are all that comparable tbh

I was just about to say this, actually. Furthermore, Harbaugh took over a complete rebuild job, going against an established machine since Tressel. When UM beat OSU in 2011, it was a sanctioned OSU team led by interim coach Luke Fickell. ****, we beat that OSU team, too. That was an anomaly; OSU went from The Tressel regime to the Meyer regime (who’s widely considered the 2nd best CFB coach behind Saban). So the OSU machine has been pretty fluid for 20+ yrs.

There is no established machine in the ACC Coastal, and the once machine, Clemson in the ACC, looks like it’s springing oil leaks now.

What do you mean cannot recruit...we have studs...where did Rambo come from? TVD? need I go on, he's recruited incredibly but now is handicaped by all the demand to get him fired, it is a shame and a sham!
Those are the exceptions…look at his defense in year 6

This past weekend old khaki pants finally beat osu
That was literally the game he was hired to win
It took him 7 years
And finally he hasn’t won a conf title and he’s lost a lot of games he shouldn’t have

Let’s say we get Mario and his results look similar
Would the fan base have the patience or is Mario a corch if he doesn’t win big by year 3?

I keep wondering this Bc harbaugh was considered a much more established coach than Mario before taking this job and he’s also a pretty good recruiter

Whether Michigan fans were over Harbaugh or not, the administration stuck with him.

Should Miami go all in on Cristobal doesn’t matter how patient the fans are; the admin is gonna stay vested in that hire for the foreseeable future.

Advertisement
All Manny had to do was teach his players how to tackle and we wouldn't be here, the defense under him has been a declining prospect and that's the reason he's getting fired.

Can't wear the chain if all you're doing is tackling.

No one can predict the future and we again we try with a sixth coach into the unknown...whereas we have a coach that is improving. Mario Cristobal overall record 62-59, just barely .500.
Its how the HC fits the program, I was real excited about Richt coming here with a 750% winning percentage in the SEC, then he goes on the win streak and well, the bottom fell out.

What do you mean cannot recruit...we have studs...where did Rambo come from? TVD? need I go on, he's recruited incredibly but now is handicaped by all the demand to get him fired, it is a shame and a sham!
Bullsh!t. You aint see us getting blown out and still struggling with ACC fodder?

Advertisement
To answer your question OP, yes, most Miami fans will be patient, way more patient than they’ve ever been.

Mario’s not getting fired anytime soon once he gets hired here, doesn’t matter the situation, he’s here for the duration of his contract because the people paying his contract along with the AD are all his buddies & have a great deal of respect for him, they’re not moving off him for a long time.

Plus, he’s a former Cane player & Coach with close ties to Butch, he’ll probably have a statue built here.

it's sad because for the most part they were in position so I'm not sure it's even a scheme problem

he just let the form tackling get out of hand.

I honestly think we are 11-1 if we knew how to tackle

Advertisement
Back