Devil's advocate - about Manny

I’ve always seen it. I’ve blamed the coaches since day one (I blamed Richt last year).

These kids aren’t not winning close games because they have no heart, they’re in close games IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE they have no coaching and **** schemes/play calling.

Well put. This is spot on.

Advertisement
I just heard manny on his weekly show say that kicking aside last game against GT was their best special teams preformance yet....let that marinate for a minute.
Our HC thinks that a game were we gave up an embarrassing punt fake for a touchdown is the best special teams performance this year.
Yep....cant make this up.

Well yeah, take away all the negative plays such as the blocked, missed kicks and special team touchdowns given up, things are just dandy. lol

I’ve always seen it. I’ve blamed the coaches since day one (I blamed Richt last year).

These kids aren’t not winning close games because they have no heart, they’re in close games IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE they have no coaching and **** schemes/play calling.
Well put. This is spot on.

Not everyone will agree with @Tetragrammaton Cane opinions all the time ...... but people will have to agree that his posts
don't need an interpreter and they are almost always well written.

More blaming the players and seeking some mysterious reason as to why a rookie HC who no other power 5 school wanted is failing.

It’s really not hard guys. Manny Diaz is completely unprepared to run a major college football team. He was barely good enough to be a DC at a major school. This was our most nonsensical out of touch hires of all time. Stop blaming the kids when the head coach could barely land the Temple gig.

Advertisement
Guys what if Manny sees something we don't about the 'nature' of the players on the roster. Yesterday, he stated he's recruiting Miami guys that have a chip on their shoulder and with an edge. The one constant I see with these players is... most of them at least... they're not DAWGS. They have no dog in them.. the seem soft and pampered. McKinnie eluded to this... they were clowning around and didn't seem to care.

Could it be that Manny sees how 'soft' these players are and there simply isn't anything anyone can do to wake them up or make them 'dawgs?" If they're pansies that's not Diaz's fault if he didn't recruit them. Have we been recruiting jokers and choir boys that don't really care about winning?

On defense, I see dawgs. Rousseau, Bandy, Silvera, Hall... they play like old Canes.

Could it be Manny is recruiting a different mentality of player than Richt and THAT is the problem? Current players are just soft and don't have the mentality needed?

I found Manny's quote revealing about what he's trying to do. It sounds like he wants an entirely different attitude and the current regime just doesn't have it.
Devil's advocate: you're a troll.

Yep. If we didn't lose any games we would be undefeated!!!!! Lol
TORO !!!
bull.gif

We’ve seen this same line of BS with every bum coRch this century.

This roster was talented enough to beat VTech.

This roster was talented enough to beat GTech.

This roster is talented enough to win out this schedule.

We didn’t and we won’t. Because Manny Diaz is nothing more than an overrated coordinator.

His recruiting, which leaves a lot to be desired, won’t fix the problems facing the program.

F the Lispy Douchbag & anyone that sticks up for him.

Advertisement
Guys what if Manny sees something we don't about the 'nature' of the players on the roster. Yesterday, he stated he's recruiting Miami guys that have a chip on their shoulder and with an edge. The one constant I see with these players is... most of them at least... they're not DAWGS. They have no dog in them.. the seem soft and pampered. McKinnie eluded to this... they were clowning around and didn't seem to care.

Could it be that Manny sees how 'soft' these players are and there simply isn't anything anyone can do to wake them up or make them 'dawgs?" If they're pansies that's not Diaz's fault if he didn't recruit them. Have we been recruiting jokers and choir boys that don't really care about winning?

On defense, I see dawgs. Rousseau, Bandy, Silvera, Hall... they play like old Canes.

Could it be Manny is recruiting a different mentality of player than Richt and THAT is the problem? Current players are just soft and don't have the mentality needed?

I found Manny's quote revealing about what he's trying to do. It sounds like he wants an entirely different attitude and the current regime just doesn't have it.

bingo…

This is the point I’ve been trying to make…

There are internal problems with these players. Their recruitment ranking don’t mean **** if they are soft and mentally weak. Don’t tell me repeatingly why good players would need coaches up their asses in order for them to play the best they can and practice the best they can. I assume every single kid is hoping for a big NFL paycheck one day… That should be more than enough motivation besides just straight up winning.

bingo…

There are internal problems with these players. Their recruitment ranking don’t mean **** if they are soft and mentally weak. Don’t tell me repeatingly why good players would need coaches up their asses in order for them to play the best they can and practice the best they can. I assume every single kid is hoping for a big NFL paycheck one day… That should be more than enough motivation besides just straight up winning.

who recruited the players on the defense side? BINGO

It's amazing to see the porsters who come out of the sewer when MIAMI is losing and bump dumb threads.

bingo…

still not sure but I do like what he said about the upcoming class. That the we’re ‘Miami guys’ and had a chip on their shoulder, an edge.
IMHO, richt and golden avoided these kids. I fear we may have been recruiting choir boys to avoid any risk.

why else would JT transfer... then come back. Maybe, just maybe Manny is trying to bring the ol canes attitude back.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Manny was on the defense side for 3 yrs under Richt, so you mean to tell me he didnt know this? Come on man stop with these lame *** excuses for Manny. Manny is not head coach material, hes more of a coordinator at a small school.

Advertisement
Back