Devante Peete says: Miami is the team to beat

D

deleted3746

• Top 3 in order: 1 Miami, 2 Ohio St, 3 Louisville and FSU
  • Says as of right now they got off of probation...says that's a big thumbs up for us...says that opens a lot of doors for us players...says he's visited the campus a lot...says that's played a major role in his recruiting process...says Miami is the team to beat

SOURCE

Advertisement
  • Top 3 in order: 1 Miami, 2 Ohio St, 3 Louisville and FSU
  • Says as of right now they got off of probation...says that's a big thumbs up for us...says that opens a lot of doors for us players...says he's visited the campus a lot...says that's played a major role in his recruiting process...says Miami is the team to beat

SOURCE

and he and kaaya are tight. kaaya's emergence on the depth chart has to help.

I'd be fine with just taking Chatman and Peete at WR while doing anything possible to try to flip Ridley, as unlikely and unrealistic as that may be at this point. No need to take more than 3 this cycle and it would make sense to only add 2 if it's true that we plan to add up to 5 in 2016.

Then go nuts next year with as many studs as possible as long as our current commits (Bruce/Mullins/Snelson) don't care about numbers. Newbold and Victor being the best possible targets, IMO.

I'd be fine with just taking Chatman and Peete at WR while doing anything possible to try to flip Ridley, as unlikely and unrealistic as that may be at this point. No need to take more than 3 this cycle and it would make sense to only add 2 if it's true that we plan to add up to 5 in 2016.

Then go nuts next year with as many studs as possible as long as our current commits (Bruce/Mullins/Snelson) don't care about numbers. Newbold and Victor being the best possible targets, IMO.

Spence?

Advertisement
Wish he would commit already.

And 01. I feel for some reason Chatman won't be in this class, staff is very high on Gossier and Spence and for good reason.

I do think we add Peete.

And we will make whatever space is needed anywhere from the 2015 class to get Ridley in if he wants in.

And for 2016. Agree with you as we have discussed it before. But my opinion I would take Pinder before Victor. But that's me.

Someone post the "Want! Want! Want!" gif of the dude banging his silverware on the table.

Spence?

I'm not as high on him as some others may be, but I hope he has a great senior season. Chatman's the only WR currently committed that I'm completely sold on, though Spence seems like a pretty decent possession receiver and Gosier has intriguing upside.

And 01. I feel for some reason Chatman won't be in this class, staff is very high on Gossier and Spence and for good reason.

I do think we add Peete.

And we will make whatever space is needed anywhere from the 2015 class to get Ridley in if he wants in.

And for 2016. Agree with you as we have discussed it before. But my opinion I would take Pinder before Victor. But that's me.

We'll agree to disagree on Chatman. I realize I'm more bullish on him than most others seem to be.

The reason LSU isn't pursuing him is likely because they currently lead for five-star WR Tyron Johnson and 6'5" four-star Carlos Strickland to go along with four-star commit Jazz Ferguson. Some may knock Chatman for not having an LSU offer, but I still think he's a stud.

Spence?

We have heard 0-nothing about Spence since he committed. idk how his recruitment is going

Advertisement
The great thing about this group of wrs we're getting is that with all the studs at rb and the possibility with Kaaya we're going to really give cbs problems just by the mass size and physicality our guys will be doing. It can get really scary and especially with Berrios in the slot as well

Someone post the "Want! Want! Want!" gif of the dude banging his silverware on the table.

Close enough?

372.jpg

Last edited:

Spence?

I'm not as high on him as some others may be, but I hope he has a great senior season. Chatman's the only WR currently committed that I'm completely sold on, though Spence seems like a pretty decent possession receiver and Gosier has intriguing upside.

I do think we add Peete.

We'll agree to disagree on Chatman. I realize I'm more bullish on him than most others seem to be.

The reason LSU isn't pursuing him is likely because they currently lead for five-star WR Tyron Johnson and 6'5" four-star Carlos Strickland to go along with four-star commit Jazz Ferguson. Some may knock Chatman for not having an LSU offer, but I still think he's a stud.

I was going to say, i see Spence being gone more than any WR. there has been nothing on him. im not a big fan of spence either. i really like Chatman though. He is a stud.

Advertisement
If we get peete that means gossier is out right? I haven't seen or heard much of spence so idk if he will stay in this class. Chatmans the real deal

Advertisement

Spence?

I do think we add Peete.

I'm not that big on Spence either, just pointing out you left him out. Chatman and Spence are definitely two guys I want to see a lot of this fall

good to get some positive recruiting news...it's been a lil quiet on this side of things lately

Advertisement
Back