Details on Friday meeting between Blake James and large donors

View as article
Advertisement
When he said .... “No one could outwork me - Jerome included. Ask Jimmy, I was the better player.” .... what exactly would you call that?

I call it Uncle Rico syndrome. I don't think it besmirches anyone for him to claim he can throw the ball a quarter-mile.

When he said .... “No one could outwork me - Jerome included. Ask Jimmy, I was the better player.” .... what exactly would you call that?

Let me see if I can understand this. He makes a claim...he then says that you can ASK A LIVING PERSON to verify his claim. And the claim involves who was the harder worker/better player? Not a claim that Jerome was a lazy person or a bad player, just that Sileo was better?

And, for this trifling bunch of horsesh!te, you accuse one person of "besmirching" the name of another player?

Perhaps you should look up the definition of "besmirch".

And stop pretending to be *** just to make *** jokes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's not that I'm disagreeing with anything that you say on a factual basis. I would like to win more tournament games. Agreed.

But we also have to acknowledge that this is the best 9-year run for UM women's basketball ever.

We may be "mid-pack" for NCAA tournament teams, but we are better than "mid-pack" for the ACC and women's basketball in general.

I just try to have a bit of perspective. Miami has never been a basketball blue-blood. We got rid of men's basketball for 15 or 20 years. I think we are very good, all things considered, but I'm not sure if we can ever crash the blue-blood party. On the women's hoops side, we need to build a Florida pipeline, and on the men's side, we may need to "cheat a little bit" (very risky, considering the FBI investigation) or at least convince a couple of one-and-done TYPES (and, yes, I know the rules are about to change) to come to Miami.

Man, I want to win the national championship in everything that Miami does, even if that's ice hockey or Quidditch. But I don't think that Miami basketball (men or women) are as bad as some people would have us believe.
Ahhhhhh. My bad. This is me not reading threads except ones atleast near I'm tagged in. I thought u were talking about men's ball. Womens I agree is **** good. Could be better obviously but theres very few teams in women's ball good enough to beat the uconns of the world.

This is becoming borderline insulting to Highsmith. Zo should tell James to **** off and for the BOT’s to hit him up once they are ready.

Zo is doing this to himself. He could have easily taken the deal or declined all together at this point. Just think he is keeping his options open depending on what happens with the Browns

Advertisement
Zo is doing this to himself. He could have easily taken the deal or declined all together at this point. Just think he is keeping his options open depending on what happens with the Browns

ivins said on his pod that hes heard it was Zo that said no. manny does want zo here, but theres issues around money and role as we know

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back