Deshawn Woods, 2022 OG/OT, Nebraska

No. Jackson picked up a couple of crystal balls to ASU today as well. Jackson's dad is involved in Woods' recruitment. Some of us thought both would end up at Miami since Jackson's dad and Searles coached together in the past. Manny and the defensive staff chose to stay local at LB.
Man what a rough start to recruiting.

Advertisement
No. Jackson picked up a couple of crystal balls to ASU today as well. Jackson's dad is involved in Woods' recruitment. Some of us thought both would end up at Miami since Jackson's dad and Searles coached together in the past. Manny and the defensive staff chose to stay local at LB.
Believe you meant Jackson’s dad coached with Garin Justice in the past. Got horrible flashbacks

We will have more than three commitments. Probably the majority of our summer commitments will be out of state kids. It will be the reverse of last year. The hometown kids are going to get out and burn some OV’s. They are big fish and probably will not commit by summer’s end.

If they have an OV left and not committed, guess who is in the driver’s seat?

Advertisement
We will have more than three commitments. Probably the majority of our summer commitments will be out of state kids. It will be the reverse of last year. The hometown kids are going to get out and burn some OV’s. They are big fish and probably will not commit by summer’s end.

If they have an OV left and not committed, guess who is in the driver’s seat?
When I said I want to end the summer with three commitments, I was referring to having at least three commitments by offensive linemen

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have no clue how the recruitment between Woods and Miami is going. However, that interview is from April and Jackson posted his OV edit in mid May
Yes, that's why I'm hoping to hear a more encouraging update on Woods, now that Jackson is back in the fold.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back