Deshawn Troutman commits to the U

Advertisement
Does anyone who keeps up with this stuff these days know how many LBs we’re likely to take?

...never doubt me bytches. this aint little' petey.. you mocked me over the many years for several recruits. then recently you jumped the shark when I told you Karen's that King and Lashlee were coming weeeeeeeks before....... lock my threads at your own embarrassment...

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/🔥🔥-block-is-hot-🔥🔥.160940/#post-4694612

@TheOriginalCane
@Page305
@Rellyrell
@SWFLSWAGG17
@OrangeBowlMagic
@CFLCane
@Canes Stan
@For_The_U
@Zombie-Cane
@AllAboutTheU (the ultimate hater. I own you BABY KAREN)
@The Franchise (the KAREN of haters, aint thirsty KAREN. I drink the mutha fcking CANE juice all got **** day and will post people who are coming when I feel necessary. Keep doubting me Karen)
@Xander

...grab your panties, put your pants on fellas one leg at a time like Hillary does...this is just the start.

Lmao not Karen :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fields with the credit on the commitment. What in the absolute FvCK is the reason Patke or Baker are still on the staff?
Think it's pretty obvious at this point that Manny trusts the offensive coaches to recruit more than the defensive guys

Advertisement
Think it's pretty obvious at this point that Manny trusts the offensive coaches to recruit more than the defensive guys
I love the entire offensive staff top to bottom which is shocking after what we all witnessed just 7 months ago. Just our WR coach alone probably has a better resume than anyone on that side of the ball since 2016.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back