2024 Deryc Plazz, OT - Andrew Jackson HS (Jacksonville FL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not always when cats announce is a school on board with it. Sometimes it's a keep it silent situation as the school is hunting for other players at same position. Hence, the commit/decommit circle jerk...
Just curious where your getting it from that he was dropped by PSU? Haven’t seen anything on the boards about that.

Believe the dude that ended up at auburn last year was a 3* or very low 4. And he was arguably the best center prospect in the country
Lew ended up a 4 star and was considered the best center in the country. This year it’s Jason Zandamela who is a high 4 star, probably highest rated center in a couple of classes

Advertisement
Plazz is 6'5"-6'6" and played basketball. Needs to add weight - looks like a devt'l tackle from most accounts. Usually the basketball guys have good/quick feet - important to prevent blowbys from edge rushers primarily, amongst other benefits. Sounds like a 'take', but if highly-V$LUED by another program, whether now or at any point before signing day, unsure how much of a fight we put up.

Advertisement
isnt he an inside oline prospect? those guys are rarely highly ranked bc they less often to go high in the NFL draft which is what the star system is built upon.
Hard to tell. He's listed as OT on some sites and OG on others...based on size and build I would have thought Tackle but maybe not?

I've seen him listed as OT and OG so I guess that depends on what his intended position is...I know miami was looking at the OG from out west - Ahfua
It just seems like this year‘s OL class isn‘t that great and we’ve already missed some targets. I think they need him regardless. Im hoping for Ahfua but we’ve seen Utah talk on that one so we’ll have to see.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unless we can get the Utah kid to turn down his uncle,Plazz might be the best OL we sign this class.
Not worried about the oline. If that day ever comes that a Mario/Miribal team is worried about oline were dead. We've seen in back to back classes they land gems. They will continue to do so. It's what they do.

Last edited:
Serious question, is it really his uncle or is it the cultural thing of calling their elders their uncle like we’ve seen some with big Joe?
Good question,I could be wrong but I believe is actual family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back