2024 Deryc Plazz, OT - Andrew Jackson HS (Jacksonville FL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You’re also recruiting against a program in much better shape than Miami.

They’re been in the Top 10 for years now. Miami, at this very moment, is a has-been program.
Yea you right I don't see it as a loss because of who we have on the roster but just going to a good program

Our selling point is playing time, theirs is championships. Come on guys, not that hard

Yea you right I don't see it as a loss because of who we have on the roster but just going to a good program

He’d get better coaching and development here. How much winning is yet to be determined.

At PSU (and other programs like it), you’ll get developed and win at a much bigger clip. Winning is always more fun than playing in front of 1/4 full stadiums while having Pitt go balls deep in you for the 4th time in 7yrs.

Advertisement
Committed to psu

1685895835926.png

Advertisement
He’d get better coaching and development here. How much winning is yet to be determined.

At PSU (and other programs like it), you’ll get developed and win at a much bigger clip. Winning is always more fun than playing in front of 1/4 full stadiums while having Pitt go balls deep in you for the 4th time in 7yrs.
Much easier guarantee to won 10 games there. But development upside would have been.here

I wonder how Many OL we plan to take. Need to look at the board. This guy was high on the list. Athletic

Advertisement
That never seems to stop Alabama / Georgia / Ohio St et al stacking classes on classes.
Setting family up with jobs/ houses and piles of cash make a huge difference. Not to mention those are the 3 teams in the country .

Looks like our NIL is non existent this year. We haven’t seen the fruits of getting kids to campus.

The main reason OL are looking elsewhere is because we brought in 7 OL in 2 classes. They aint seeing the field. Just being honest. Being a has been is not so much of a issue as playing time and what it looks like on the field with this staff. Which was horrible last season. Rectify that this season and we good.
How many OL do you think the avg teams bring in in a 2 years span?

Advertisement
Setting family up with jobs/ houses and piles of cash make a huge difference. Not to mention those are the 3 teams in the country .

Looks like our NIL is non existent this year. We haven’t seen the fruits of getting kids to campus.
This was the first official visit weekend of the summer, might be a tad early to say NIL is non existent and haven't seen results yet.

Plazz has a been a priority for some time.

If he commits elsewhere, they’ll continue to recruit him until signing day.

You have to understand that Miami is not a winning program and this have to sell competition and playing time to kids.

These kids and their parents are also not dumb. They’ll look at a place like Miami and know they’re at least two seasons away from even competing for something. McCoy and Cooper at are also not slap ****s and further increase the young competition at OL.

I like Plazz myself, so I hope they continue to put pressure on until pens to paper.
"Slap ****"
Rip Pour One Out GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back