Derrick Harmon - DT MSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is where Mario and our NIL have to live up to the expectations and separate yourself from mid pack. Close on these two and your season is looking entirely different. I like where we stand
Yeah but this is CIS so getting 4 of 4 this weekend and then one of the two will mean a fail cause “must get- no excuses” don’t ya know

Gaby just said he doesn't know and he is as curious as everyone to find out if Harmon makes it in.

He is confident that Barrow makes it in.

Man ***** Baron, give his money to Barrow and lets roll. Get a budget DE if it means we pull off the 2 DT's
money isn't an issue. We have it and are willing to spend whatever it takes

Advertisement
Advertisement
If it come from ****** i must dont really care so i type response blah blah blah. Dont like it? Ignore me.
Hey bro, do us a favor and like not steal @cway313 ’s schtick. He does a million times better than you anyways.

Once you can type a full coherent sentence, I’ll think about it. In the meantime, go back to lying about being an mma champion and Vietnam war hero.
Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
This is where Mario and our NIL have to live up to the expectations and separate yourself from mid pack. Close on these two and your season is looking entirely different. I like where we stand.
Ayeeeeee

No he’s from Michigan, believe around Detroit area. It’s close enough to MSU that when his mom had a stroke he was able to drive home quickly according to video posted.
Got it. Thought I read he was from NY somewhere, but that makes more sense. Still, between us, Colorado, and USC, we’re closer by flight than they are too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back