Derrick Harmon - DT MSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert Garcia GIF by GIPHY News
A **** tells me he knows that hold x with Y while pressing down on the right analogue **** AKA jit-zu..he got it once I see him do a flying-spinning kick in warm up

Shocked Side Eye GIF by Strapped Entertainment

Advertisement
Advertisement
I suggest you brothers find internet Jesus and squash before the feds come..aka MAudEs
I’m ignoring him per his request. He’s the one with the puckered ******* apparently. Only saw it because you responded to it.

Lil pup not on campus yet. He’ll probably get snaps by mid szn. Too expect an impact out of him is old Miami’ ****. We want grown mofos in the trenches
Have you seen his size ? For all we know he could be Bain at dt if he’s not going to play why pay big money for dt to sit

Advertisement
He should be good enough to be in the rotation being a star Dt , if not he’s not a 5 star kid
I didn't say he wouldn't be in the rotation though. I literally have a depth chart. A guy being 3rd-5th on a depth chart on DLine can still be in the rotation. It's not Oline.

I didn't say he wouldn't be in the rotation though. I literally have a depth chart. A guy being 3rd-5th on a depth chart on DLine can still be in the rotation. It's not Oline.
I get we won’t season vets with skills but I hate to see him take off to the portal if we don’t play him . My thoughts of a 5 star kids coming out is Bain . Impact player from the start

Advertisement
Have you seen his size ? For all we know he could be Bain at dt if he’s not going to play why pay big money for dt to sit
Yeah but it’s still a major jump from HS to being the Big guy inside at the P4 level. I’d rather have a proven guy with the same size just more experience..and if scott takes that guys snap..you know it’s cause he’s special

Advertisement
Hey hey hey, I’ve completely changed and don’t get into that stuff anymore. Imagine what this thread would’ve looked like 4 years ago if that would’ve been said?

Give a guy credit, would ya?
My comment was 100% toward @305to954 being a voice of reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back