Derrick Harmon - DT MSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
UFC 400 at the Titanic is about to add another fight to its card.

@PIPO @WaterburyCane @TRick72
@RVACane petition be the official CanesInsight oddsmaker for these inevitable tussles

IMG_4555.jpeg

Advertisement
This is where Mario and our NIL have to live up to the expectations and separate yourself from mid pack. Close on these two and your season is looking entirely different. I like where we stand.
confirmed. We're screwed.

Gaby just said he doesn't know and he is as curious as everyone to find out if Harmon makes it in.

He is confident that Barrow makes it in.

Man ***** Baron, give his money to Barrow and lets roll. Get a budget DE if it means we pull off the 2 DT's
You don't get the trenches (plural) right with one DT. I think we're looking at least at 2 DTs (maybe three given Flo's unnamed recruit) and one OL this week.

Advertisement
...and in those multitude of schemes, if there is someone inside the guard or over the center that would be Harmon if we got him. Simple imo
I think you’re missing what I’m saying. He can’t be the only one that does that. That’s why imo LT left.

I think you’re missing what I’m saying. He can’t be the only one that does that. That’s why imo LT left.
As in we need more NTs? I mean I wouldn't be opposed to it lol. But if we got the MSU guys it'd go

0-2tech: Harmon > Clark > Moten in the pecking order of guys filling that role this year.
3-5tech: Would go Barrow > Clark > Cook/Horton > Freshman/Gore/Campbell .... or obviously Mesidor/Bain sliding inside.

As in we need more NTs? I mean I wouldn't be opposed to it lol. But if we got the MSU guys it'd go

0-2tech: Harmon > Clark > Moten in the pecking order of guys filling that role this year.
3-5tech: Would go Barrow > Clark > Cook/Horton > Freshman/Gore/Campbell .... or obviously Mesidor/Bain sliding inside.
Exactly and that’s why I think we’re hearing about a third DT.

Advertisement

So Scott not playing ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back