Derrick Griffin

Take this man in a minute. Dude is working his rear off to not be one of those "if only" kids AND he is total beast. Kaaya is our edge here. Everyone knows Brad is hot commodity now. We have a top QB coming back while many others have question marks. Imagine this guy cruising across the middle, what a frigging target for Kaaya. And this is no 18 year old freshman. He is full-grown man. Could be easy 1000 yard season for him. Who's playing QB at A&M this year?

Advertisement
the 2016 team could have X: Griffin Y: Coley Z: Lewis with all 5 offensive lineman returning, thats going to be Kaaya Heisman year. Thats not even mentioning having a bigger stronger faster Edwards, Yearby, Walton.

If we only had a coach!

Take this man in a minute. Dude is working his rear off to not be one of those "if only" kids AND he is total beast. Kaaya is our edge here. Everyone knows Brad is hot commodity now. We have a top QB coming back while many others have question marks. Imagine this guy cruising across the middle, what a frigging target for Kaaya. And this is no 18 year old freshman. He is full-grown man. Could be easy 1000 yard season for him. Who's playing QB at A&M this year?
Kyle Allen he was the number 1 qb in the 14 class

Kyle Allen he was the number 1 qb in the 14 class

Oh yeah, I remember something about him. I still think Kaaya gives us a shot. He is the type of QB who makes receivers money at the next level because all his yardage comes in the air. Classic Miami QB, his feet do not steal any shine from the WRs. Brad got Clive going in 1st round until he mouth and attitude screwed it up. Passing over the middle is the money throw and catch in NFL. We have not had it in years. Brad can do it.

Not getting my hopes up. Would be a great dream for Al to somehow get this kid in here. But if there was ANY possible way it could happen, no doubt in my mind that Hurlie Brown would make it so. You don't just ignore a talent like this. I just think they know he would be too much of a headache getting through admissions.

Plus would it really be beneficial for us if he isn't ready to go right away? We dont need him in 16' we need him now..We literally have WR, USA right in our backyard in this upcoming class and guys like DMullins (who is already 18 going into his Sr year from what I read on here so he will be **** near 21 when he steps foot on campus) and SBruce will be instant two deep guys if we hang on to them.

Also, Has he been staying in shape? When is the last time he has played? I just think there are too many questions surrounding this.

Advertisement
You'd have to be within the intellectual level of a tree stump to not see the benefit of adding this monster to the ****nal.

You'd have to be within the intellectual level of a tree stump to not see the benefit of adding this monster to the ****nal.

And we have hit amateur hour... How can these guys not be talking with Griffin?

Advertisement
image.jpg
Sure about that? Thought he was setting up a Bama visit this weekend

Advertisement
Says a lot about this kid's character... I hope he makes it to the pros... That's a great decision... Sticking with the school that stuck with him for about 2 years...

Advertisement
Says a lot about this kid's character... I hope he makes it to the pros... That's a great decision... Sticking with the school that stuck with him for about 2 years...

Normally i would agree but it's texas southern....this would be the biggest recruit they ever landed probably so why wouldn't they stick with him it's not like they have other options lol.

Normally i would agree but it's texas southern....this would be the biggest recruit they ever landed probably so why wouldn't they stick with him it's not like they have other options lol.

He probably speak about the school more than the football team. Teachers and tutors probably helped him a lot to get hmi qualified.

He probably speak about the school more than the football team. Teachers and tutors probably helped him a lot to get hmi qualified.
Not to mention the likely major leap he would take in academic difficulty if he did come to Miami versus staying at Texas Southern. He maybe could qualify now, but who knows if he would stay eligible?

Best of luck to the guy.

Advertisement
Back