Derrick Griffin status per twitter

not to be a downer, but that tweet doesn't prove/confirm anything.

It proves that he still wants to be here, which many of the mopes thought (hoped) he wouldn't after he didn't get in. It also proves that he's certain he'll be here. Don't know why he'd be tweeting that stuff unless he knew something good.

He said he is taking his ACT in October so I doubt he knows "something good".

uh oh Pete you want Golden to fail also?

Lulz TP801 liked your sh#tty post so that puts you in the class somewhere between a single cell organism & sh#t!

Says that fake insider

So you believe him selectively? You believe he's taking the ACT in October, but you don't believe that he'll be at UM in December?

He could enroll in Miami but I don't believe he knows "something good". October started 4 days ago and IIRC ACT's are on Saturdays only.All he needs according him is a good ACT score to get in.

I don't purport to know when ACT tests are given where he lives or if he's already taken the test, so I can't comment on that. I won't even guess on what exactly is holding him back from admission. If you want to guess about that sort of stuff, then feel free.

I'm rolling with DRAB. If DRAB says he's coming, then I'm buying in. He knows at least as much as you guys do about his own situation. I'd venture to say he might even know a little more about his own situation than a bunch of guys with absolutely zero real information.

Advertisement
The fact that 1) he dropped out of prep school and 2) he hasn't taken his ACT yet, makes me real doubtful of his claims of enrolling here in Dec.

We'll see.

It proves that he still wants to be here, which many of the mopes thought (hoped) he wouldn't after he didn't get in. It also proves that he's certain he'll be here. Don't know why he'd be tweeting that stuff unless he knew something good.

He said he is taking his ACT in October so I doubt he knows "something good".

Lulz TP801 liked your sh#tty post so that puts you in the class somewhere between a single cell organism & sh#t!

Says that fake insider

So you believe him selectively? You believe he's taking the ACT in October, but you don't believe that he'll be at UM in December?

He could enroll in Miami but I don't believe he knows "something good". October started 4 days ago and IIRC ACT's are on Saturdays only.All he needs according him is a good ACT score to get in.

I don't purport to know when ACT tests are given where he lives or if he's already taken the test, so I can't comment on that. I won't even guess on what exactly is holding him back from admission. If you want to guess about that sort of stuff, then feel free.

I'm rolling with DRAB. If DRAB says he's coming, then I'm buying in. He knows at least as much as you guys do about his own situation. I'd venture to say he might even know a little more about his own situation than a bunch of guys with absolutely zero real information.

Extremely funny

Pete doesn't know sh*t, he's guessing like the rest of us,

This is where Pete cheapens his reputation and makes his mistakes. The dude's a rising star as an interviewer/writer. He doesn't need to make himself look like a fool guessing at this **** under his cloak of expertise.

Well hey, Pete was also the one that said that he was still in prep school so maybe he's wrong about Griffin again? :)

Reminds me of that WR from Palm beach... He tweeted how he would be here too

Grain of salt

My man, Schleprock, never hesitates to rain on a parade. Dude's got his dyck in everyone's Cheerios all day long.

There is a contingent of Cane "fans" who would rather see Golden fail than UM succeed. It ain't too hard to identify them after a few months on here. Most ex communicated to the WEZ, but a few still linger.

What the **** is this supposed to me? I don't take to much offense to about anything, but being saying the WEZ is = to Nites, that is some sterotypical stupidity I surely hope you correct.

Advertisement

Grain of salt

My man, Schleprock, never hesitates to rain on a parade. Dude's got his dyck in everyone's Cheerios all day long.

There is a contingent of Cane "fans" who would rather see Golden fail than UM succeed. It ain't too hard to identify them after a few months on here. Most ex communicated to the WEZ, but a few still linger.

Just b/c you cant hang in the WEZ, you dont gotta be butt hurt about it. Sounds like somebody has got your jimmies rustled!

th

Grain of salt

Just b/c you cant hang in the WEZ, you dont gotta be butt hurt about it. Sounds like somebody has got your jimmies rustled!

You have comprehension issues? Where's the indictment of the WEZ? I just said Randy's butthurt crowd migrated there.

Advertisement

Grain of salt

You have comprehension issues? Where's the indictment of the WEZ? I just said Randy's butthurt crowd migrated there.

Seemed pretty clear what you wrote.

Advertisement

Grain of salt

Do you know what excommunicated means? SMDH.
Exodus, maybe. But not excommunicated. LMFAO.

Advertisement

Do you know what excommunicated means? SMDH.
Exodus, maybe. But not excommunicated. LMFAO.

You're in over your head, boss. When DMoney excised the WEZ, he did so, ostensibly, to assuage his advertisers and shore up his access down in Coral Gables. But he also collaterally (and I would guess, intentionally) excommunicated the agenda-driven Randy slurpers who cannot survive in a pure football forum debating on the merits. You know, those guys who take every opportunity to undermine the legitimacy of what the Don is doing and what he has accomplished to date. So, those chumps really had no choice but to bury their nonsensical rants and conspicuous jabs among the ****, gifs, and trolling. The WEZ is great in many other respects -- some of the smarter dudes on the interweb post there (you not being among them) -- but engaging in level-headed discussion or fandom is not one of them.

dycane- good command of English language! refreshing to read intelligent points from time to time.

Advertisement
Back