Derrick Griffin status per twitter

Advertisement
Pete doesn't know sh*t, he's guessing like the rest of us,

This is where Pete cheapens his reputation and makes his mistakes. The dude's a rising star as an interviewer/writer. He doesn't need to make himself look like a fool guessing at this **** under his cloak of expertise.

I wont rip Pete but I cant take his prediction seriously until I get actual facts. I posted that because idk why he would make that tweet unless he knows something really good I mean he hasnt tweeted about UM for months because from what I read he's been focused on getting everything right with school

not to be a downer, but that tweet doesn't prove/confirm anything.

It proves that he still wants to be here, which many of the mopes thought (hoped) he wouldn't after he didn't get in. It also proves that he's certain he'll be here. Don't know why he'd be tweeting that stuff unless he knew something good.

He said he is taking his ACT in October so I doubt he knows "something good".

I wouldn't put too much stock into this. Not optimistic at all that he actually ever enrolls here.

uh oh Pete you want Golden to fail also?

Lulz TP801 liked your sh#tty post so that puts you in the class somewhere between a single cell organism & sh#t!

Says that fake insider

Advertisement
Pete doesn't know sh*t, he's guessing like the rest of us,

Its ok man..let it out...just let it out

Let what out ?

It proves that he still wants to be here, which many of the mopes thought (hoped) he wouldn't after he didn't get in. It also proves that he's certain he'll be here. Don't know why he'd be tweeting that stuff unless he knew something good.

I wouldn't put too much stock into this. Not optimistic at all that he actually ever enrolls here.

Lulz TP801 liked your sh#tty post so that puts you in the class somewhere between a single cell organism & sh#t!

Says that fake insider

Says the person who had to create a new account because he was banned or was generally just an... & everybody thought was an a..hole

Advertisement

Says that fake insider

Says the person who had to create a new account because he was banned or was generally just an... & everybody thought was an a..hole
Ssays the guy who hides his "rep bars" on a **** message board lmao. Means that much to you.

Says that fake insider

So you believe him selectively? You believe he's taking the ACT in October, but you don't believe that he'll be at UM in December?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Reminds me of that WR from Palm beach... He tweeted how he would be here too

Grain of salt

That didn't take long.

LULZ at blackcloud. Blackcloud is all over the board gloating at the possibility of Kaaya going to UCLA. Another one of those great UM fans who seems to relish bad news and possible bad news against UM.

Can someone get BlackCloud an invite to RCT?

I'm sure he's already part of that exclusive group.

My approach with Griffin is as folllows:

Not even going to think about him. If he comes to UM I will fap multiple, multiple times. If he doesn't, I won't care because I will have forgotten about him and we will be more than fine without him.

Let us not forget that if he comes I will fap all over the place numerous times.

Says that fake insider

So you believe him selectively? You believe he's taking the ACT in October, but you don't believe that he'll be at UM in December?

He could enroll in Miami but I don't believe he knows "something good". October started 4 days ago and IIRC ACT's are on Saturdays only.All he needs according him is a good ACT score to get in.

Advertisement
Back