Derrick Griffin status per twitter

Reminds me of that WR from Palm beach... He tweeted how he would be here too

Grain of salt

My man, Schleprock, never hesitates to rain on a parade. Dude's got his dyck in everyone's Cheerios all day long.

There is a contingent of Cane "fans" who would rather see Golden fail than UM succeed. It ain't too hard to identify them after a few months on here. Most ex communicated to the WEZ, but a few still linger.

Advertisement

Grain of salt

My man, Schleprock, never hesitates to rain on a parade. Dude's got his dyck in everyone's Cheerios all day long.

There is a contingent of Cane "fans" who would rather see Golden fail than UM succeed. It ain't too hard to identify them after a few months on here. Most ex communicated to the WEZ, but a few still linger.

It's pretty clear who the fake Canes fans are on here. Glad to hear most took their sorry act to the WEZ. You can spot the ones still remaining because they love Uncle Puke and are always first to wish d0uchebags like Kirkland and Collins well, yet are always super skeptical of all things UM.

Advertisement
not to be a downer, but that tweet doesn't prove/confirm anything.

It proves that he still wants to be here, which many of the mopes thought (hoped) he wouldn't after he didn't get in. It also proves that he's certain he'll be here. Don't know why he'd be tweeting that stuff unless he knew something good.

Grain of salt

Hmmm so skeptical of guy tweeting he'll be at Miami= Wants Golden to fail

Is dis teh real life

It proves that he still wants to be here, which many of the mopes thought (hoped) he wouldn't after he didn't get in. It also proves that he's certain he'll be here. Don't know why he'd be tweeting that stuff unless he knew something good.

78.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement

I get that, but he also said he would qualify this year after he committed to us. I won't get excited with this one until he's on campus.

I wouldn't put too much stock into this. Not optimistic at all that he actually ever enrolls here.

Grain of salt

Naw!

Uh-Uh!

I'm at the WEZ all the time, and I haven't been banished from anywhere.

You just gotta have some balls to hang out at WEZ. Some of the brightest, funniest, folks you'll ever meet. I'll admit a couple are pretty raunchy, but then, I've known a few here and there, so my delicate sensitivities aren't easily bruised.

Advertisement

Grain of salt

YOU WATCH YOUR ***** MOUTH! MOST OF THE MOPE SQUAD RESIDES HERE.

I get that, but he also said he would qualify this year after he committed to us. I won't get excited with this one until he's on campus.

You're right about that. And you're probably playing it smarter than I am being reserved about him making it in. He'll be here in December though.

Advertisement
If he does get in, 2014 is going to be one **** of an infusion of talent just about everywhere.

Advertisement
Back