D'Eriq King?

Advertisement
Last year was the first time in 10 years I didn't enjoy watching Miami football... The offense was stagnant and had zero excitement.

The jury is out on whether King is good enough to bring us 10-11 wins, however I can guarantee the King/Lashlee combo will be fun to watch.

Last year was the first time in 10 years I didn't enjoy watching Miami football... The offense was stagnant and had zero excitement.

The jury is out on whether King is good enough to bring us 10-11 wins, however I can guarantee the King/Lashlee combo will be fun to watch.
You enjoyed richts last season?

10yrs??...Lucky you...What were you in a Coma for the other 8??

Advertisement
But, King did do something.

He hasnt done a damyum thing here, means nothing unless he does it here, i could careless about highlight tapes, people getting their hopes up for a 5'10......... 11 & 8 starter, many who post in here are desparate like manny!

He hasnt done a damyum thing here, means nothing unless he does it here, i could careless about highlight tapes, people getting their hopes up for a 5'10......... 11 & 8 starter, many who post in here are desparate like manny!

And what were the last couple of years of N'kosi and Jarren?

He's an upgrade in everything but height.

listen I'm no Manny Slurper, but I'm willing to see what Lashlee and King has.

Anyone comparing King to Tate is missing a tire iron. I mean. You can’t be this special on purpose. You have to accidentally be this dumb. Like. WTF. One of the guys in the conversation actually broke a Tim Teabow record. Might be worth mentioning that he also scored 50 TDs in a season.

The other guy... well he took games off to chill with his girl.

Wait for it.

Advertisement
Many of us we're excited about Martell's potential, but we're more excited about King's STATS. He was nationally known as one of the most electrifying players in CFB back in 2018. This dude is calling a bunch of people, on a Canes forum, fake Cane's. FOH. I have this U on my flesh for all to see, I repped a Cane's flag at Bagram AFB and many other countries, I came out a CANE.

I'm more excited about King than any other recent QB. So I'm not a Cane then? Do I like Kosi? Yes. He's inconsistent throwing the ball though. He's had issues off the field. He posted a video of him banging out the kickers girl for God's sake. That's a leader though right? If he was meant to start here then he would have taken the job with his multiple opportunities. He hasn't. He makes bad mistakes at bad times. He has talent, but he isn't going to win us anything meaningful. King might. We NEED to win in order to start getting big time recruits. King will make this team fun to watch again.

Quit hating on everyone for their opinions. At this point it's all opinion until King runs through the smoke vs Temple. If he chokes, Kosi will have his shot, again.

And what were the last couple of years of N'kosi and Jarren?

He's an upgrade in everything but height.

listen I'm no Manny Slurper, but I'm willing to see what Lashlee and King has.

Again, time will tell, if you go back and look at last year's post, many on here were saying the same thing about transfer tate, at 5'10, he'll get his shot in a few weeks in big boy football,he's an athlete, but is he a qb, dont sleep, perry has the best arm and upside outta all the qb's on the roster, as long as its a True qb competition, unlike last year, may the best man win!

Again, time will tell, if you go back and look at last year's post, many on here were saying the same thing about transfer tate, at 5'10, he'll get his shot in a few weeks in big boy football,he's an athlete, but is he a qb, dont sleep, perry has the best arm and upside outta all the qb's on the roster, as long as its a True qb competition, unlike last year, may the best man win!
I'll take the guy who accounted for 50 Touchdowns in slightly less than a full season. than the p0rnhub director. But that's just me.

I looked at his history at Houston and based on that wonder why it is ASSUMED he is the answer. He played in 4 games in 2019 and went 1-3 beating Prairie View. He stopped playing because of an injury and decided to redshirt to get another year. In 2018 he had a fair amount of success but in 4 years at Houston his completion percentage was just okay. With all the hype I didn't investigate but after checking I have concerns. Martell or Kosi just might outperform him.
I guess his main advantage is his playing time. I won't be surprised if Kosi or Martell beat him out.

Either you just started watching football or you are just trolling here.

rushing
2018-19​
Houston​
11​
111​
674​
14​
passing
2018-19​
Houston​
11​
345​
219​
2982​
6​
36​
14​
167.0​

Advertisement
I'll take the guy who accounted for 50 Touchdowns in slightly less than a full season. than the p0rnhub director. But that's just me.

Dont get to caught on stats, remember this guy:

Funny thing is, they just so happen to have played for the same team! They been running gimmick offenses out that way for a long time. All these teams trying or going to a spread offense reminds me of all these teams in the nba trying to play like Golden State, its just not working. Im curious to see how rhett adapts to the players he'll be coaching from down here. There is a reason we still produce top notch runningbacks down here, and tightends. Let's see if rhett is actually a evolving minded oc or just a straight system guy oc, that'll be key,in order for him to be successful!

Advertisement
More than Enos.... Richt would have beaten FIU.... Period.

Say it louder for the non-football minds in the back, the fact that people are talkling about coach diaz as if he's on the same level or is somehow better than coach richt just because he fired 2 guys that just a few months ago he was saying his favorite part about spring football was watching the guys coach, a few months later, they trash. People that keep trying to tout up coach diaz and have him in the same sentence as coach richt, its not even worth talking football with those clowns man, cause they dont know it!

Say it louder for the non-football minds in the back, the fact that people are talkling about coach diaz as if he's on the same level or is somehow better than coach richt just because he fired 2 guys that just a few months ago he was saying his favorite part about spring football was watching the guys coach, a few months later, they trash. People that keep trying to tout up coach diaz and have him in the same sentence as coach richt, its not even worth talking football with those clowns man, cause they dont know it!

Richt being better than Diaz doesn't mean that Richt was that good.

Remember the Banda/Patke combo Richt was promoting to co-DCs? With that combo, I'm not sure Richt even would have gone 9-4 last year, despite how bad the ACC was.

Advertisement
Back