D'Eriq King lost his Father

Advertisement
Far too young to lose a parent..**** is never easy.

This goes far beyond football, but hopefully he uses this pain to fuel his motivation in every path he takes in life going forward.

Advertisement
Prayers for the King family 🙏. Can't imagine the feeling of losing a parent. Devastating could be the only word. Sounds like his dad was an amazing man.

Advertisement
It’s nice to chat on a message board but I hope y’all boys really out here living a life tryna make a difference. Life too short to be caught on canes football 24/7.

R.I.P Coach King!
Says the guy posting on the message board, mirror time .

Advertisement
Losing a parent sucks. A son losing his father that had such a positive impact stings even more. God bless the King family and D. RIP Mr. King.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Fvckin awful man, way too much tragedy in the sports circle lately with Kobe, the Deerfield kids and now D’Eriq’s dad.

RIP to a King! Best thing DK can do is keep God & his loved ones close and honor his dad’s memory by making sure his fam don’t have to work no more. Prayers up 🙏🏼

I was close to his age when I lost mine. Time heals, but you never forget. God speed and prayers up!

Half-serious, good time for The Rock to reach out.

If anyone remembers the South Park movie with the little French kid called "The Mole," he said one of the most significant things I've ever heard and have always carried with me.

"God....? He is a motherf$%@er."

Advertisement
Back