D'Eriq King is returning

Advertisement
tumblr_m9e0mwtpz21qzhglpo3_r1_250.gif

Oh.. we happy!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Beyond the fact that King is the best QB we’ve had since Toretta, he’s such a strong leader this does nothing but fortify a culture that has long needed a facelift.

Last year, King came here in January in the middle of a pandemic and had to learn everything and everyone. This is his team now. There will be differences in the way he can lead and hold others accountable. It’s not really “culture” when the coaches hold people accountable, it’s authoritarian. Culture comes from peers holding peers accountable in a way that clearly shows “this is how we do things here.” If your players aren’t holding each other accountable and forcing each other to get better, you don’t have a championship culture.

Garcia and Van Dyke learn and develop and you’ve actually got a chance to be old and stay old at the position.

Add to it the fact that Miami could get to 85 schollies for the first time since before Randy Shannon and this is a huge step towards becoming that second tier level of programs. The top tier has three programs right now, so that’s still a ways off, but this development cannot be oversold in my view.

Manny continues to be Sisyphus pushing that **** Boulder back up again and making me believe it might actually stay one of these days.

Get this guy some real WR.. And I am guessing Nkosi is graduating and transferring? It didnt work out for him but he grew up and matured, wish him the best
Hopefully Nkosi has been getting a great education and has a great future ahead on him outside of football. Another year of free advanced education at Miami hitting those books. To many players do not take advantage education they are getting. Even in the NFL careers do not last that long and the money dries up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back