Depth chart vs App State

Advertisement
Advertisement
So we are still rolling with Ivey, huh?!??
denzel washington GIF
If only that were the only upperclassman that we were rollin with! Just wow!

Advertisement
F91EF0FA-FFD5-4BF0-87FC-5AAD9F984617.jpeg
The usual suspects will still be starting?
Cribby already said that Chaney is working his way back to health, but why are these two still in there? Is this subject to change? I can’t believe we didn’t go through a full week of practice, and these two are still with the 1’s

Ivey alone got burned for at least two TDswatching the game again.

Hall just ain’t that guy we all thought. The man got a fumble recovery snatched away by a RB with one arm belly first to the ground. That and the King shotgun QB sneak could’ve been a 14 point swing.

I am really hoping this is subject to change.

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 153661The usual suspects will still be starting?
Cribby already said that Chaney is working his way back to health, but why are these two still in there? Is this subject to change? I can’t believe we didn’t go through a full week of practice, and these two are still with the 1’s

Ivey alone got burned for at least two TDswatching the game again.

Hall just ain’t that guy we all thought. The man got a fumble recovery snatched away by a RB with one arm belly first to the ground. That and the King shotgun QB sneak could’ve been a 14 point swing.

I am really hoping this is subject to change.
As if Hall wasn’t having a bad enough game, he totally half assed the fumble recovery. I mean just a pathetic effort. Got no dawg in him man.

Don’t worry… manure will put the kabosh on that real quick
He actually might. No way all the position coaches are somehow this stupid all on their own. It has to be coming from a single voice.

Last edited:
As if Hall wasn’t having a bad enough game, he totally half assed the fumble recovery. I mean just a pathetic effort. Got no dawg in him man.
Yeah man it was disappointing to see. Manny said “Hall tackled well” I wouldn’t throw the kid under the bus, but I also wouldn’t compliment his play. I just didn’t see it.

Advertisement
Back