Depth chart vs App State

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
man we need NFL coaches on the defensive side of the balls that can do better evaluation and not just star chasers. Smh we can’t keep missing with our back 7 on defense

Glad Justice got the nod but seeing McCloud, Ivey, and Harris starting is maddening. TAC & Brooks better simply not be healthy cuz having to see 44 & 17 out there giving me nausea. And for the love of God give LT some snaps !

Advertisement
man we need NFL coaches on the defensive side of the balls that can do better evaluation and not just star chasers. Smh we can’t keep missing with our back 7 on defense

TRob seems to be doing a ton better with the recruiting side of evaluation and land. I'll let the Ivey/Hall stuff work itself out. We really do need a 3rd CB so trashing Ivey isn't going to help us unless TRob believes we have a better option. Tae, Bolden, JW, and Kam provide a ton of talent but not a lot of experience.

Brooks, Cave will get snaps when 100%
Chase is behind Carter/Gil who aren't the worst out there and have years of experience.
Chaney isn't 100%
Wiggins over George is another hmmmmm but we are talking about 10-15 snaps
LT better get snaps vs App State!

Advertisement
Absolutely nothing changes! That’s exactly why I and I believe the majority now know he is not only not tHe guy but literally doesn’t even belong in football. But I’ve been screaming for years, this is what happens when your coach never even played the game at the college level. He has no clue what works and doesn’t because he’s never even played in a game. It’s all video editing and madden to Manny. Always trying to reinvent the wheel. He’s a loser! And this year will show it just like the previous two and of course the team will quit on him again. Hard to command respect on the field from your payers when you were never even on the field as a player.

TRob seems to be doing a ton better with the recruiting side of evaluation and land. I'll let the Ivey/Hall stuff work itself out. We really do need a 3rd CB so trashing Ivey isn't going to help us unless TRob believes we have a better option. Tae, Bolden, JW, and Kam provide a ton of talent but not a lot of experience.

Brooks, Cave will get snaps when 100%
Chase is behind Carter/Gil who aren't the worst out there and have years of experience.
Chaney isn't 100%
Wiggins over George is another hmmmmm but we are talking about 10-15 snaps
LT better get snaps vs App State!
We got no George or Brashard game 1. I know receivers weren’t the issue but they need to get snaps in that game. End Around play, Go Route, Post Corner, Mesh, something to change it up rather than a up the gut dives.

Advertisement
Back