Deon Cain Question

Advertisement
no way is he the #1 wr in the country.. sorry but i think hes good and all but no way is he the number 1 wr in the nation. and fyi i live and played and grew up in tampa so i always want tampa kids to represent but he is not #1 in the nation.. hes top 15 but not what they have him ranked

Advertisement
no way is he the #1 wr in the country.. sorry but i think hes good and all but no way is he the number 1 wr in the nation. and fyi i live and played and grew up in tampa so i always want tampa kids to represent but he is not #1 in the nation.. hes top 15 but not what they have him ranked
Where school you went to..

Cain now 5* WR and #1 in the country on 247

Luke Stampini ‏@LukeStampini 12m

#Clemson commit Deon Cain is now 5-stars & the No. 1 WR in the nation according #247Sports http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/RecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool … via @247Sports

Ridley Wins overall MVP to a camp that has the nation elite talent and Cains #1 umm somthing is not right. Ridley was on fire at the opening. Cain is really good though TOP 5.

My point exactly.

Advertisement
Anybody who thinks Sammy Watkins wasn't bought by Clem$on please give me a call, I have some beach front property to sell your naïve a$$.

Wake up, elite kids are being bought every cycle, NOT ALL OF THEM, but the very elite ones WHO SEEM TO BE LOOKING FOR $$$ OR WHO'S FAMILY SEEMS TO HAVE FINANCIAL TROUBLES are being felt out early by these boosters to see who might be on the take.

Please read The Bagman article that has been posted here many times, it is dead on, yet some want to still act like that is definitely not the reason we loose any recruits, its all Al Golden's fault.

Now I'm not saying that is the only reason we loose kids, that would be ridiculous, but it is definitely the reason we have missed out on SOME super elite local talent like Patrick Johnson/Peterson, Sammy Watkins, Travonte Valentine, Dalvin Cook, etc...

IMO Brandon Powel was not bought by UF even though I know for a fact that they buy recruits(I have very close family friends[that I will not name] who are serious Gator boosters with buildings on campus named after them and ****, and they have told me how back in the Spurrier days they used to have like 3-5 different kids a year from the Belle Glade area getting big pay checks from their sugar cane company but never showing up to work just so they could secure their signature on NSD, they haven't done any of this since Spurrier left, but say they know a few other boosters who handle that for UF now. He has told me about all the bidding wars him and a certain booster from F$U would have almost every year back then, crazy stuff and some cool stories.)

I also don't think JC was bought buy the turds either, they have a beast of a DB coach and IMO he is what made the difference, and JC's family members who wanted him at UF.

And for those out there saying "well why didn't McDermott get bought?"

His family does not have financial troubles(seen videos and pics of him fishing on their new boat), he has a brother on the team, and I know some folks on here are going to go ape **** with this, but who was the last white boy that seemed to be getting paid by any university to go there?

These schools go into the hood and try to take advantage of the financial situations some of these families are in to get their child to their program.

And for the guy who wants to call me racist for that statement, please understand that I am Cuban and not racist at all, I just see things with my eyes open, and see it how it really is, and I have yet to see a situation like Cam Newton or Patrick Johnson/Peterson, where everybody knows he is getting paid, just can't be proven with a white boy.

Advertisement
I know of 2 occurences that Clemson "helps" the athletes. one is with CJ Spiller, he was getting ready to transfer because he was home sick and his baby and girlfriend lived in FLA. Clemson resolved that by Moving up the Girlfriend and Baby. another Athlete was going to transfer because of his parents passing away and brother had no where to go. Clemson moved up the brother to live with him. I have no problem with any of it but Clemson goes above and beyond to help their athletes.

In 2011 Clem$on signed four 5 star recruits, 3 from FL.

- 5 star WR Sammy Watkins (#3 WR in the nation from West coast of FL who's whole family grew up Cane fans and best friend Dallas committed to UM and half brother was a CB for UF)

- 5star LB Tony Steward (#1 OLB in the nation from North FL who grew up a die hard F$U fan)

- 5 star RB Mike Bellamy (# 5 RB in the nation from West coast of FL who grew up a F$U fan)

- 5 star LB Stephone Anthony (#3 OLB in the nation from North Carolina)

This IMO is when Dabo started recruiting like the $EC.

Every summer he rents out a beach house with a few of his position coaches and their families in Boca Grande FL, he has been doing this since 2010.

My family rents one every other year right next to him, I met Dabo a few years ago, great guy, but I know why he loves vacationing on the west Coast of FL with his staff lol.

To recruit.

Advertisement
Where school you went to..

Jefferson

Anybody who thinks Sammy Watkins wasn't bought by Clem$on please give me a call, I have some beach front property to sell your naïve a$$.

Wake up, elite kids are being bought every cycle, NOT ALL OF THEM, but the very elite ones WHO SEEM TO BE LOOKING FOR $$$ OR WHO'S FAMILY SEEMS TO HAVE FINANCIAL TROUBLES are being felt out early by these boosters to see who might be on the take.

Please read The Bagman article that has been posted here many times, it is dead on, yet some want to still act like that is definitely not the reason we loose any recruits, its all Al Golden's fault.

Now I'm not saying that is the only reason we loose kids, that would be ridiculous, but it is definitely the reason we have missed out on SOME super elite local talent like Patrick Johnson/Peterson, Sammy Watkins, Travonte Valentine, Dalvin Cook, etc...

IMO Brandon Powel was not bought by UF even though I know for a fact that they buy recruits(I have very close family friends[that I will not name] who are serious Gator boosters with buildings on campus named after them and ****, and they have told me how back in the Spurrier days they used to have like 3-5 different kids a year from the Belle Glade area getting big pay checks from their sugar cane company but never showing up to work just so they could secure their signature on NSD, they haven't done any of this since Spurrier left, but say they know a few other boosters who handle that for UF now. He has told me about all the bidding wars him and a certain booster from F$U would have almost every year back then, crazy stuff and some cool stories.)

I also don't think JC was bought buy the turds either, they have a beast of a DB coach and IMO he is what made the difference, and JC's family members who wanted him at UF.

And for those out there saying "well why didn't McDermott get bought?"

His family does not have financial troubles(seen videos and pics of him fishing on their new boat), he has a brother on the team, and I know some folks on here are going to go ape **** with this, but who was the last white boy that seemed to be getting paid by any university to go there?

These schools go into the hood and try to take advantage of the financial situations some of these families are in to get their child to their program.

And for the guy who wants to call me racist for that statement, please understand that I am Cuban and not racist at all, I just see things with my eyes open, and see it how it really is, and I have yet to see a situation like Cam Newton or Patrick Johnson/Peterson, where everybody knows he is getting paid, just can't be proven with a white boy.

I agree with most this, except I think jC and Powell got some $ too or at least their family did.

I know of 2 occurences that Clemson "helps" the athletes. one is with CJ Spiller, he was getting ready to transfer because he was home sick and his baby and girlfriend lived in FLA. Clemson resolved that by Moving up the Girlfriend and Baby. another Athlete was going to transfer because of his parents passing away and brother had no where to go. Clemson moved up the brother to live with him. I have no problem with any of it but Clemson goes above and beyond to help their athletes.

As a person I have no problem with this. I have no problem with a team helping out a current player or his family but when recruiting a player it's a different story. Now is it going to change? Never. How can it. Even by paying players there will always be the same problem of big time boosters of big time programs upping the bid or them. I mean if we had Shapiro buying recruits and we were still missing on some then that tells you right there someone out there out bid him.

As a person I have no problem with this. I have no problem with a team helping out a current player or his family but when recruiting a player it's a different story. Now is it going to change? Never. How can it. Even by paying players there will always be the same problem of big time boosters of big time programs upping the bid or them. I mean if we had Shapiro buying recruits and we were still missing on some then that tells you right there someone out there out bid him.

Shapiro was trying as hard as he could to burn us right?

Then if he actually bought us any recruits, don't you think that would be the first thing told to the NCAA or Yahoo reporter?

He never bought us any recruits, if he had, that might have put the nail in the coffin for our program.

Advertisement
Back