Deon Cain 247 update

Advertisement
Cain has arrived for his visit...

17.jpg

Once again, like most high schoolers, technique needs work. Not as bad as a sleepy (or stoned) Lane doing the chop. Get him in early, the extra spring practice will have doing the U properly. Coaches will be on his butt. He'll have to do extras after practice if he doesn't get it early.

Since Cain has been a hot name lately I decided to ask my brother in law who is a teacher at the school anything about him. He said he is actually helping him in a online geometry class that he is struggling in but he trying he said. He also stated that Clemson is the team to beat and Miami is second. He said Clemson and Miami have been coming the strongest at him.but he did stress that he is in love with Clemson and if he was to commit today thats where he would end up. I'm hoping we can jump Clemson.

Since Cain has been a hot name lately I decided to ask my brother in law who is a teacher at the school anything about him. He said he is actually helping him in a online geometry class that he is struggling in but he trying he said. He also stated that Clemson is the team to beat and Miami is second. He said Clemson and Miami have been coming the strongest at him.but he did stress that he is in love with Clemson and if he was to commit today thats where he would end up. I'm hoping we can jump Clemson.

197.jpg

Advertisement
Stampini surmised that they lead. Cain said Miami, FSU, Clemson and Florida were the schools that he was looking at

Advertisement
Especially after the Dexter Williams strong Florida lean thing. Or the Sony Michel to Miami thing. Lost track at this point.

Advertisement
Back