Deon Cain 247 update

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU looking strong here...

Cain has ties to UM I think? I agree though. It's going to be a tough pull.
He used to live in Tallahassee and his brother goes to UF but doesn't play football

CANE LOCK

Oh he comin

daum.gif

Advertisement
Cain has arrived for his visit...

17.jpg

Just watched this kid's highlights, cot ****, he's a beat.

Imagine he and Ridley on board as WR. OH LAWD.

That would be an unbelievable haul. It's great that Cain's the top-rated ATH on our recruiting board because he's an elite, difference-making talent. A potential No. 1 WR and the caliber of player we need to consistently land in order to truly be "back."

We'll have a chance to hit home runs at RB, WR, and TE this cycle.

RB: Cronkrite and any of the following: Scarlett, Patrick, Williams, Jones II, McCloud
WR: Ridley and Cain
TE: Clarington and Archibald

Landing Ridley and Cain in particular would be unreal. Hope Cain's visit today is a 10/10.

ranked accurately as a wr- awesome talent...but I gotta say- kid looked unreal at qb too. I want him as a wide receiver, but if he demanded to be given a shot at qb- ****- have at it too, Mr. Cain- just be a cane.

Update in the OP

Appreciate the update, thanks.

It's interesting to see him admit that he wasn't really high on Miami prior to his visit, but hopefully we'll continue to make up ground in his recruitment. Happy to hear that he expects to be back for the spring game.

After striking out on Rudolph, Lane, and Dixon, we absolutely have to land a potential No. 1 receiver in this cycle. I believe Cain has that type of upside. With Ridley's recruitment likely to be a roller coaster until the very end, it's even more crucial to make Cain a top priority.

Landing both Cain and Ridley would be an unreal haul at WR.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He could be going to FSU's spring game, but instead is coming back.

I think that is pretty big.

Advertisement
Miami FSU and UF all have a spring game on the 12 lets see what Spring game Cain actually shows up to

well, we sure as shhit know he ain't going to the that dumpster fire muschamp has going on in gainsville, so miami or fsu, huh?
How would you know he is not going to the dumpster fire? Muschamp has s'mores and bananas

how would you know he's not not going?
I am not even sure he knows where he is going on the 12th yet he could just stay home. We will just have to see what happens on the 12th and it is a long way to signing day.

Advertisement
Back