Deon Bush

Perhaps Jaquan should be in the top 10 over Jake Romp

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports Jun 28

People inside the Hurricanes program are sky-high on true freshman S Jaquan Johnson (5-10, 188). Having a great offseason, by all accounts.

Advertisement
Perhaps Jaquan should be in the top 10 over Jake Romp

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports Jun 28

People inside the Hurricanes program are sky-high on true freshman S Jaquan Johnson (5-10, 188). Having a great offseason, by all accounts.

you could have added Courtel Jenkins who i think is one of our best d lineman.

I think you can slide AQM up about 6 spots

Top 10 Canes defenders:

Bush
Grace
Kirby
McCord
Howard
Kamalu
Burns
Thomas
AQM
Romp

AQM has a lot to prove, along with Thomas. Considering what they'll be asked to do in this putrid scheme, I don't anticipate either of them blossoming and becoming the 5 star stud DE tandem they should be.

Top 10 Canes defenders:

Bush
Grace
Kirby
McCord
Howard
Kamalu
Burns
Thomas
AQM
Romp
Is there another Kirby on the team besides Raphael?

Why do you hate his guts?

I rank him that high because of what I think he'll do as the MLB. In my correct opinion he belongs in the middle with his ability to hit.

Interesting. In my correct opinion he belongs on the bench with his ability to diagnose plays.

Advertisement
Top 10 Canes defenders:

Bush
Grace
Kirby
McCord
Howard
Kamalu
Burns
Thomas
AQM
Romp

Howard needs to move down he's not better than burns who needs to move up IMO. I think our DBs are going to play their game this year and not that spineless DB coordinators. LET THE DOGS LOOSE!!!

Top 10 Canes defenders:

Bush
Grace
Kirby
McCord
Howard
Kamalu
Burns
Thomas
AQM
Romp

lol at Romp , kid is a 5'6 WR

Players below all our "True Canes"
Bush
Grace
McCord
AQM
Burns

The rest need to prove themselves for me.

The rest need to prove themselves to you? Really? Who the **** are you? Those guys who you say are " TRUE CANES" would most certainly kick your *** if you ever made a comment to them like that about their teammates. No offense, but ifyou ever played a sport of any kind, I'm glad it wasn't on my team.

Top 10 Canes defenders:

Bush
Grace
Kirby
McCord
Howard
Kamalu
Burns
Thomas
AQM
Romp

lol at Romp , kid is a 5'6 WR

Players below all our "True Canes"
Bush
Grace
McCord
AQM
Burns

The rest need to prove themselves for me.

The rest need to prove themselves to you? Really? Who the **** are you? Those guys who you say are " TRUE CANES" would most certainly kick your *** if you ever made a comment to them like that about their teammates. No offense, but ifyou ever played a sport of any kind, I'm glad it wasn't on my team.

Listen this is D1 football we talking about. all these kids have the same goal. the NFL. If the Past Canes Players set a bar, as a fan im going to want that bar for every player. excuse me for wanting Cane Players who have an attitude and mean streak in a violent sport. If a player doesnt remind of the past Canes great then they are not a "True Cane" type player to me. Golden has filled this roster with a bunch complaining , cry baby players, that doesnt want to be dominate. its not my fault. the guys i listed. want to be dominate and are dominate no matter what.

Advertisement
Talked with Rayshawn he he said Burns is by far the best corner on the team...I don't know why people still sleeping on Rayshawn that boy 100% and looking to leave after this year.

Talked with Rayshawn he he said Burns is by far the best corner on the team...I don't know why people still sleeping on Rayshawn that boy 100% and looking to leave after this year.

Looking to leave after this year? He better have one **** of a season.

Deon Bush is yet another player that lost millions in career earnings by signing with the Gorlden girls.

Advertisement
Back