Deon Bush to The U!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Staff made him a priority from day 1, stayed on him and showed him how badly he was needed. What a refreshing approach and concept; a staff willing to grind it out for a priority recruit. Great pickup!!!

Staff made him a priority from day 1, stayed on him and showed him how badly he was needed. What a refreshing approach and concept; a staff willing to grind it out for a priority recruit. Great pickup!!!

Shannon would have given up.

Apparently, Shannon would have never left the office.

I still can't believe what he did. And didn't.

I hope Bush took Auburn's brown paper bag and then committed to Miami.

What are they gonna do, tell the NCAA that he didn't honor their bribe?

Advertisement
[video=youtube;CdunAkFH_Io]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdunAkFH_Io[/video]

Keep him at corner please.

Advertisement
dude is a monster. looks pretty cawky which I like but the staff might have to break him down a bit

edit - I spelled ****y as cawky cus the site blocks out the c word for *****

Known him since he was 10 years old. Really happy for him

F all the haters and a ton of them wear orange and green

Bush looks really good at CB, also that video ****es me off a little seeing AJ. Thats another one thats gonna be good.

Advertisement
The one year I'm not able to watch the game and we kill it. I have to keep not watching now. Great get.

Advertisement
Bush is a huge pick-up. Love that he will play cb here, imagine he will be in the 2 deep from day 1.

Have to say, the more I think about this pick up, the more I like it. The fact that he made it a point to say he's looking to get Miami back on the map may be huge down the line for a few players

Advertisement
Back