Deon Bush Draft Stock Rising

Ppl have this weird ideology about the draft / draft stock.... A player has to be picked in a certain round or its a bad pick??? But if he's a beast at his position though than what's the problem?

I'd take Deon Bush in the 1st, if I need a versatile safety with star potential, and let someone else go draft Jayron Kearse and see how that pans out.

I am so thankful YOU are not in the Steelers FO..
If I own the team and you draft Bush with our first pick.. You'd be FIRED!

If u owned the team you would have no clue what talent looks like, and you still don't if u think Bush isn't a 1st round talent.
Hes not a first-round talent. I can see low second and under but not first. How many games did he look like a first rounder to you in this year so i can go back and see what i missed.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Ppl have this weird ideology about the draft / draft stock.... A player has to be picked in a certain round or its a bad pick??? But if he's a beast at his position though than what's the problem?

I'd take Deon Bush in the 1st, if I need a versatile safety with star potential, and let someone else go draft Jayron Kearse and see how that pans out.

I am so thankful YOU are not in the Steelers FO..
If I own the team and you draft Bush with our first pick.. You'd be FIRED!

If u owned the team you would have no clue what talent looks like, and you still don't if u think Bush isn't a 1st round talent.

What NFL team is drafting Bush in the 1st Rd? Please tell me....

Bush is the kind of player who will develop into a solid journeyman player for 6-8 seasons. This isn't a knock at all, most players are journeymen in the free agency era. He seems like a smart young man who should make quite a lot of money for awhile.

Advertisement
Back