Deon Bush Career Highlight tape "The Hitman"

Dirty Sprite

Band
Banned
Deons a 1st round talent period... His strengths far out past his weaknesses and his weaknessed are coachable!.. Dude is a Beast!

That Clemson running back is a big *** power back that runs over defenders every game but Deon stopped him immediately like he ran into a ****n wall!

[video=youtube_share;LXY_L6qm_f4]https://youtu.be/LXY_L6qm_f4[/video]

The draft ain't about overall rankings which are bs.... If a player is good you take him bc he may not be there where you believe he should go in the draft.

Show me a safety who is as physically gifted as Deon Bush... He hits like Calvin Pryor except with more range.

Advertisement
All that talent and our previous coaching staff having nothing to show for it. They couldnt get head at the bunny ranch.

Advertisement
This is the man right here: Karl "Zoe" Joseph West Virginia (Orlando, Fl Edgewater HS) Oh yeah, he got dat Sean Taylor in him! We passed on him. You can't deny he hits harder than anybody out there. He's a Florida Boi so I gotta show him some love! We passed on him. Don't hate him hate Coach Dono and Golden! They let another one get away. SMH! Check the hit at 5.08

[video=youtube;DG0p_V13KrA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG0p_V13KrA[/video]

Last edited:
"Show me a safety who is as physically gifted as Deon Bush... He hits like Calvin Pryor except with more range." That was the question, so I showed him without any bias. Besides, he's a Florida Boi so I gotta show him some love! We passed on him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is the man right here: Karl "Zoe" Joseph West Virginia (Orlando, Fl Edgewater HS) Oh yeah, he got dat Shawn Taylor in him! We passed on him. You can't deny he hits harder than anybody out there. He's a Florida Boi so I gotta show him some love! We passed on him. Don't hate him hate Coach Dono and Golden! They let another one get away. SMH! Check the hit at 5.08

[video=youtube;fxicTVL4uTM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxicTVL4uTM[/video]

What?

West Virginia?

Ain't nobody got time for that! Karl Joseph wouldn't make a good pimple on Bush's butt.

Yo I like Bush cause he's a Cane, But Zoe is the Mufuggn truth! Bush aint got ish on him. I bet he go hire than Bush in the draft. If you can tell me what game Bush had 4 forced fumbles and 3 INTs I will bow down? Bush better be glad he didn't come to the U.

Last edited:
Yo I like Bush cause he's a Cane, But Zoe is the Mufuggn truth! Bush aint got ish on him. I bet he go hire than Bush in the draft. If you can tell me what game Bush had 4 forced fumbles and 3 INTs I will bow down? Bush better be glad he didn't come to the U.

Is this English?

Advertisement
This is the man right here: Karl "Zoe" Joseph West Virginia (Orlando, Fl Edgewater HS) Oh yeah, he got dat Shawn Taylor in him! We passed on him. You can't deny he hits harder than anybody out there. He's a Florida Boi so I gotta show him some love! We passed on him. Don't hate him hate Coach Dono and Golden! They let another one get away. SMH! Check the hit at 5.08

Moro everytime i see a post of yours i either gotta drink or JO to not be ****ed off anymore from your hideous perspective.

1. its Sean not Shawn. Im not anal about typos but that one irks me

2. What kind of Cane fan doesnt know Sean Taylors name?

3. If Paul "Weird ***" Williams and D"****"Nofrino wasnt his coaches, the HL tape of Bush and Joseph wouldnt be comparable. We will havent seen the real physicality in full force at UM(Only flashes) but in the NFL hopefully itll show consistently and i truly believe it will

4. And this is a point to all... What ive learned from players from The U lately is...no matter how misused and mediocre they looked here, dont count em out once they in the league, cause i NEVER would have thought Allen Hurns would be this fast of a rising star and on the cusp of being the #1 Receiver. And there are like 15 other recent examples of them exceeding expectations.

Really hated that I just saw that highlight film...what a WASTE of talent here. Bush is one of my favorites, and any team getting him is getting a true ball player with great football instincts. I can't believe we had him manning the Safety position and Golden was more interested in read and react and soft zone defenses. Another indictment on a chitty coach he was! Gonna miss DB2

Moro everytime i see a post of yours i either gotta drink or JO to not be ****ed off anymore from your hideous perspective.

1. its Sean not Shawn. Im not anal about typos but that one irks me

2. What kind of Cane fan doesnt know Sean Taylors name?

3. If Paul "Weird ***" Williams and D"****"Nofrino wasnt his coaches, the HL tape of Bush and Joseph wouldnt be comparable. We will havent seen the real physicality in full force at UM(Only flashes) but in the NFL hopefully itll show consistently and i truly believe it will

4. And this is a point to all... What ive learned from players from The U lately is...no matter how misused and mediocre they looked here, dont count em out once they in the league, cause i NEVER would have thought Allen Hurns would be this fast of a rising star and on the cusp of being the #1 Receiver. And there are like 15 other recent examples of them exceeding expectations.

If you didn't want to see the answer to the question then you shouldn't have read the post. You went all the way around the world to tell me something that we both agree on but you've said nothing from a scouting perspective that Bush is better than Zoe. Florida talent will always be the best at the next level. So props to all of our boys even when we are to stupid to recruit them.

Advertisement
Really hated that I just saw that highlight film...what a WASTE of talent here. Bush is one of my favorites, and any team getting him is getting a true ball player with great football instincts. I can't believe we had him manning the Safety position and Golden was more interested in read and react and soft zone defenses. Another indictment on a chitty coach he was! Gonna miss DB2

Absolutely!! He was misused, donuts & folden wasted his talent here. I wish him the best in the league and he will be taught the proper way to match his greatness. One my favorites also!!

I'll gladly take Bush in Buffalo...we have nothing of merit at SS and Aaron Williams is a decent FS. Bush would thrive in Rex Ryan's defense with his blitzing ability and range.

Bush proved a lot of folks wrong on this board while we all praised his athleticism people always used to say he couldn't tackle and wasn't physical enough based off highschool play. He turned out to be one of the most physical players in terms off hitting ability that we have had in the last 4 years or so

Advertisement
Back