Dennis Turner decommits

Turner is gonna ball out somewhere. This is a significant loss.

Define significant loss? Turner will likely wind up at a Mac school and have a nice career, doesn't mean he's UM material.

He is a tremendous retarded ****. Who cares what he porsts on this board?

This kid could be a future HOF or nothing or somewhere in between, the bottom line is there are bigger fish.

If we land a bigger fish this **** would probably stay quiet, that is my guess.

Lol, you mad I have almost as many rep points as you while only having about 25% of your total posts?

Advertisement
Turner is gonna ball out somewhere. This is a significant loss.

Define significant loss? Turner will likely wind up at a Mac school and have a nice career, doesn't mean he's UM material.

He is a tremendous retarded ****. Who cares what he porsts on this board?

This kid could be a future HOF or nothing or somewhere in between, the bottom line is there are bigger fish.

If we land a bigger fish this **** would probably stay quiet, that is my guess.

Lol, you mad I have almost as many rep points as you while only having about 25% of your total posts?

And with that porst you officially came out of the closet. I never heard someone gloat about reps. I ain't mad either just amazed at some of the crap you read.

Please answer the questions.

NIU has a nice program going up there, but Wake would be solid for him. At least he's in a major conference.

Good luck to Dennis The Menace Turner.

Advertisement
NIU has a nice program going up there, but Wake would be solid for him. At least he's in a major conference.

Good luck to Dennis The Menace Turner.

3chdniu.jpg

Advertisement
My gut tells me Turner will be very good after I watched his senior highlights. I could be completely wrong. I could also be right. I stated my opinion. What's the issue here?

Here they are again.

What film? Some highlights? Did you ever see him play?

If we had to cut 1 WR to make room for another, who would you choose?

If we had to cut 1 CB to make room for another, who would you choose?

My gut tells me Turner will be very good after I watched his senior highlights. I could be completely wrong. I could also be right. I stated my opinion. What's the issue here?

Advertisement
His highlight tape I posted right after I said he was a big loss.

I'd take him over Langham.

I'd take him over Mayes.

Happy?

Advertisement

I'd take him over Mayes.

Happy?

Oh my..

Like I said, my opinion. Ya'll are free to disagree. That's what message boards are for: debate and discussion.

Some people (like Consigliere) take this stuff way too seriously.

Wasn't much debate or discussion from your original post.

I asked you for follow up, your porst was pretty "out there" given where we stand with DB and possibly Jackson plus our current WR and our two other targets.

I'd take him over Mayes.

Happy?

Oh my..

Like I said, my opinion. Ya'll are free to disagree. That's what message boards are for: debate and discussion.

Agree, but I also think Langham could make the case as best WR in S Fla but like you that's my opinion.

I'd take him over Mayes.

Happy?

Oh my..

Wasn't much debate or discussion from your original post.

I asked you for follow up, your porst was pretty "out there" given where we stand with DB and possibly Jackson plus our current WR and our two other targets.

Lol. It's pretty obvious you just don't like me and are looking for a reason to start with me. But that's cool, you do you.

I'd take him over Mayes.

Happy?

Oh my..

Agree, but I also think Langham could make the case as best WR in S Fla but like you that's my opinion.

Everything is relative in life. Someone could think 2Pac is the greatest rapper ever and another could think he's trash. It's all relative.

Advertisement
Back