Dennis Turner decommits

Advertisement
Was this one of those camp commits?

Golden is learning, good for him.

Saw this kid play, nice player. But exclusively played wr and didn't play any db or return any kicks. Will probably be best in a wide open offensive system

Advertisement
Like all kids that consider the U, wish him the best in football and life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Turner is gonna ball out somewhere. This is a significant loss.

Define significant loss? Turner will likely wind up at a Mac school and have a nice career, doesn't mean he's UM material.

He is a tremendous retarded ****. Who cares what he porsts on this board?

This kid could be a future HOF or nothing or somewhere in between, the bottom line is there are bigger fish.

If we land a bigger fish this **** would probably stay quiet, that is my guess.

Advertisement
Turner is gonna ball out somewhere. This is a significant loss.

Define significant loss? Turner will likely wind up at a Mac school and have a nice career, doesn't mean he's UM material.

I think he has All-ACC potential based off the film I've seen. I could be wrong.

What film? Some highlights? Did you ever see him play?

If we had to cut 1 WR to make room for another, who would you choose?

If we had to cut 1 CB to make room for another, who would you choose?

I'm just glad he had enough time to explore other options and find a good fit.

There's no way to know how he'll end up. That RB at FSU killed us and we wouldn't offer him. This stuff happens all the time. Maybe Turner goes to Wake Forest and becomes all ACC. That would probably be a nice place for him to go.

When they announce the SuperBowl starting lineups every year, I'm always amazed at how many went to mid-tier and even small schools. You never know how kids will develop, and who will not succumb to injury problems. Sometimes it just involves dumb luck.

I'm just glad he had enough time to explore other options and find a good fit.

There's no way to know how he'll end up. That RB at FSU killed us and we wouldn't offer him. This stuff happens all the time. Maybe Turner goes to Wake Forest and becomes all ACC. That would probably be a nice place for him to go.

When they announce the SuperBowl starting lineups every year, I'm always amazed at how many went to mid-tier and even small schools. You never know how kids will develop, and who will not succumb to injury problems. Sometimes it just involves dumb luck.

Too much talent for one school/conference and other schools get their share. Take the best of the best and develop them.

We took two safeties and look good with Jackson. Along with Bethel, Gray and Mayes (maybe next).

We have Berrios, Griffin, Langham, Brady so far before Dixon and Randolph decide.

If we had to cut 1 2014 DB/WR who would it be?

This kid should be rolling in offers now. He was committed to the U for a few months now. Teams should be looking at him like a pack of wild dogs on a pork chop.

Advertisement
Back