Dennis Hennigan

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve never seen a more obvious chop block in my life.
It's not a Chop Block, but it's dirty.

"A Chop Block is a block by the offense in which one offensive player (designated as A1 for purposes of this rule) blocks a defensive player in the area of the thigh or lower while another offensive player (A2) engages that same defensive player above the waist."

5FDA9BAA-097F-4A11-B066-365D03AD8064.jpeg

What about the GOAT? All of our favorite ACC refs.

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
What was the call on the Mallory big gainer that was called back. Was that the phantom flinch, or was that another play? Oh, pretty sure Pope took a forearm shiv 5 yards out of bounds on a completed pass play, no call.

I dont know if they allow signs or what's going on for GameDay but I say we should push for all fans attending next weeks game to make signs or shirts or whatever referencing the poor officiating so much so that national media attention is forced to address it.

Herbie: Look at this! 90 percent of the fans are wearing shirts or waving signs complaining about acc refs and holding non calls and biased officiating. Wonder what that is about?

Fowler: Oh I dont know kirk I guess they have watched over a decade of horse**** and are sick of it.
Alright so your sign will say “STOP HOLDING BRO!!!” & My sign will say “Did Terry Porter Not Do Enough?” Deal? 🤝

Advertisement
Alright so your sign will say “STOP HOLDING BRO!!!” & My sign will say “Did Terry Porter Not Do Enough?” Deal? 🤝
Sadly I am in New Smyrna and my wife is 7 months pregnant so I'm watching all the games from the couch this season. I can hold my sign up in my living room though as a show of solidarity.

Advertisement
Anyone else see the UL guy intentionally step on Pope's foot after a fair catch. (2nd punt i think)
I've mentioned it a few times. That was when I was convinced they were playing dirty. There's no call for that sht.

Advertisement
Back