Dennis Hennigan

This is the name of the ACC Supervisor of Officials. I think it is time we, as a fan base, reach out and start to voice displeasure.

That "running into the kicker" call was absolutely unbelievable. Our dude could have been blasted there and hurt. These types of blown calls can not be allowed to slide. Of course, we all know that's not the only call, but it is definitely one that should not be left without some complaints.

Advertisement
We should all write him a hand written letter.
I was thinking ransom note style:

DBDFA40F-5581-4E5C-BB92-5EAA003BAC56_4_5005_c.jpeg

Advertisement
i think the refs were purposely against us. the acc wanted a clemson, notre dame or Louisville match-up and we just crapped on that. i wonder if the refs will go our way now

I dont know if they allow signs or what's going on for GameDay but I say we should push for all fans attending next weeks game to make signs or shirts or whatever referencing the poor officiating so much so that national media attention is forced to address it.

Herbie: Look at this! 90 percent of the fans are wearing shirts or waving signs complaining about acc refs and holding non calls and biased officiating. Wonder what that is about?

Fowler: Oh I dont know kirk I guess they have watched over a decade of horse**** and are sick of it.

Advertisement
By the rules it is not roughing the kicker if kicker is out of the box. Do not agree with rule but explanation of why the way it wa called

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back