Dennis Hennigan

Advertisement
A rule that should be changed. When a punter goes out of the box roughing the kicker changes to running into the kicker. With all the aussie style kickers that should be changed. Probably why roughing the kicker not called against them.

Technically no penalty specific to that block, it would fall under unsportsmanlike conduct. Kinda like there is no specific penalty written that you cant bite a chunk out of someones arm or gouge their eyes out either but it doesn't mean its ok.

Those Lville guys have been watching too much Cobra Kai in their down time.

Oh yea. I'm sure SEC or BIGXII refs would give us a much fairer shake.. They love us!

Maybe you have a point but we went an entire year once with ZERO holding penalties called against any opposing team. Remember that?

So it literally can't get any worse.

Advertisement
Maybe you have a point but we went an entire year once with ZERO holding penalties called against any opposing team. Remember that?

So it literally can't get any worse.
It doesn't matter. We got hosed when we were independent, hosed by Big East refs, and hosed now. I think it actually used to be worse.

I agree with Gino Toretta and believe we should join the SEC. Gino's been right about this for years.

UF doesn't want any other Florida team in the SEC. Especially where they try to recruit and their only tactic down here is "sEc BrO"

Miami in the SEC would completely kill that program.

It doesn't matter. We got hosed when we were independent, hosed by Big East refs, and hosed now. I think it actually used to be worse.

I remember that too. I actually think it's even worse now, but I get what you're saying. Would be nice to get a fair shake somewhere.

Maybe we should sue the ACC. This **** is getting ridiculous.

UF doesn't want any other Florida team in the SEC. Especially where they try to recruit and their only tactic down here is "sEc BrO"

Miami in the SEC would completely kill that program.

I've heard that argument before but you know the saying... money talks. ANY conference would take Miami in a heartbeat because people all over America will tune in to watch us.

I'm sure UF would try to block, but I really think it wouldn't be their call. 'Bama and LSU run that conference and I think they would be in favor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back