Demetrius Jackson May decommit?

Advertisement
coach golden is too busy winning, unlike arkansas who probably sends him 100 post cards a week... hes young and new to the process, he will figure out whats right for him.. im not worried about it from the canes perspective, we are competing for a ******* BCS BOWL GAME GENTLEMEN... **** YEAH

His tweets seem like nonsense and for all we know, he just twitter searched his **** name and retweeted the results. Stop reading into this ****.

Advertisement
coach golden is too busy winning, unlike arkansas who probably sends him 100 post cards a week... hes young and new to the process, he will figure out whats right for him.. im not worried about it from the canes perspective, we are competing for a ******* BCS BOWL GAME GENTLEMEN... **** YEAH

Meanwhile the Arkansas coaches can continue to suck his **** all december while we prepare for a bowl since I highly doubt Arrrgggkansas is getting to 6 wins... will be 3-5 after Bama this week with wins against Samford, LA-Lafayette, and Southern Miss and will need to win 3 of the final 4 games (Aub, @ Ole Miss, Miss St, @ LSU)... so pretty much they need to win the first 3, ALL of them.

Hope they don't win a single one.

Advertisement
Are there any "legs" to this, or is this one of those stupid internet rumors created by a fan(atic) trying to stir **** up?

429.gif

Advertisement
He could just be stirring the recruiting pot in order to get a little attention for himself. He is playing lights out for the #1 teasm in the country but yet he is the only main player that has been invited to All American, granted this is his first year of high school football. I think Jackson would a great addition to the Marine All American game, but Ice Harris needs to contact them on his behalf.

Semper Fidelis All American Game Recommend a Player
http://www.semperfidelisfootball.com/player-selection

An yes he is committed to UM but since then things have been quiet on the attention front, but lets see what happens I think its just the ramblings of teenage kid on tweeter. The U represents the best option for Jackson hands down, I think he sticks with his UM commitment.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
DJ said in a recent interview that he would be deciding whether to play basketball or skip playing in order to get his body ready for football next year at UM. I'm willing to bet that his change in status will be to say that he will no longer will be playing basketball for Booker T this year and will now concentrate soley on football.

Rampage ‏@F5_Chad 1h
When me, Nige, Djack, Yearb, and Trev get to the U. #DontBeScared
jackson going nowhere

Advertisement
Back