Demetrius Jackson May decommit?

Advertisement
Advertisement
His twitter is getn real funny

87.gif

Here's what it says, in chronological order.... who knows if any of this stuff is significant. Might be talking with his girlfriend and just retweeting any mention of his name.

Demetrius Jackson ‏@F5_Jackson 14 Oct
My twitter go change real soon... my dreams are going to be expressed with the nation

Demetrius Jackson ‏@F5_Jackson 15 Oct
At the end of the day make sure your happy and its wat you want

He retweeted this:
Pat Jenkins ‏@PatJenkins4 20h
2014 DE's Solomon Thomas, Demetrius Jackson, Kevin Bronson, Rashawn Shaw&GarraldMcDowell all are high on Arkansas's get list....

He retweeted this:
Scott Overby ‏@scottoverby 13 Oct
@rivalsmike chances Demetrius Jackson decommits from canes for ark?

Demetrius Jackson ‏@F5_Jackson 3h
People know so it ain't no need to sugarcoat anything <- followed by a football emoticon and a crystal ball emoticon

Last edited:
We lose a kid or 2 every year. If history tells us anything, it's that someone on our commit list will end up signing elsewhere in February..

Advertisement
Here's what it says, in chronological order:

My twitter go change real soon... my dreams are going to be expressed with the nation

He retweeted this:
2014 DE's Solomon Thomas, Demetrius Jackson, Kevin Bronson, Rashawn Shaw&GarraldMcDowell all are high on Arkansas's get list....

He retweeted this:

People know so it ain't no need to sugarcoat anything <- followed by a football emoticon and a crystal ball emoticon

Chad Thomas was saying on twitter that Louisville was a second home and Brandon Powell while he was committed to Tennessee said he couldnt wait to leave home for college.......... see how that worked?

Here's what it says, in chronological order:

He retweeted this:

He retweeted this:

Chad Thomas was saying on twitter that Louisville was a second home and Brandon Powell while he was committed to Tennessee said he couldnt wait to leave home for college.......... see how that worked?

I posted it as a service so people could see what's being referenced, I'm not worried about anything.

Advertisement
They showing him some $$Love$$

Who the **** goes to Arkansas over Miami for any other reason?

I just can't see him not coming with Nigel and Chad committed too.

If it was just him, I'd be worried. But I don't see how he could not come with two of his defensive teammates coming too.

Advertisement
Kids fall into that "Come start next year" trap. I actually think Jackson is smart enough to know where his bread and butter is

Advertisement
Back